GB Completed DEALER BUTTONS to accompany the US/CAN CARDS MOLD group buy - COMPLETED! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAY 8 UPDATE:

The current order is up to 740 dealer buttons!

Tomorrow (Wednesday, Sept 23) at 12:00 noon CT is the cutoff day for getting orders placed in this dealer button group buy. So tomorrow afternoon, I will start sending PMs to everyone to confirm their quantities and give the order quantities to BR Pro Poker. Once quantities are confirmed, I will begin collecting payments. Once payments are collected, the invoice will be paid, and then we wait. Typically, it's about 3 weeks from order date to the date I receive the dealer buttons, but with an order this large, I would expect it to take a bit longer than normal.

No need to hold off on this order. If another order surfaces with scrub donkeys, please just tag me into it. I thought I saw mention of some sort of donkeys in here , but withheld for a different buy?
Group them with the Clown Motel button GB... :whistle: :whistling:

C - Golden Nugget - WHITE X 1
D - Golden Nugget - BLACK X 1
F - The Nuts - RED X 1
I - Aviation Club de France. X 5
JJ - Hotel Apes X 2

Total of 10 buttons. Shipping to be determined. (Probably WA state)

*edited to add, if there are scrub donkey buttons being made, please let me know!
There was a Viva el Donkey design, but for some reason those didn't make it into this GB... :(

LAST MINUTE ADDITION!!! MANY WERE HOPING TO SEE THIS ONE OFFERED TO EVERYONE!!! HERE IT IS ... THE CLOWN MOTEL!!!

ORDER NUMBER IS QQ

1600808664577.png

No need to hold off on this order. If another order surfaces with scrub donkeys, please just tag me into it. I thought I saw mention of some sort of donkeys in here , but withheld for a different buy?
@BonScot and @Kensco did the artwork on the original thin DBs if you could sweet talk them I bet you could get them to let you use them for this.

DAY 9 UPDATE:

The current order is up to 800 dealer buttons! :jawdrop:

Today (this morning, specifically) is the last day to get orders placed in this dealer button group buy. The cutoff is 12:00 noon CT.
Beginning this afternoon, I will start sending PMs to everyone to confirm their quantities. Once quantities are confirmed, I will submit the order to BR Pro Poker. When the invoice is received, I will send follow-up PMs to collect payments. My goal is to have the invoice paid on Monday morning.

Everyone on my list has been contacted. Many have already confirmed their orders (thank you for the prompt responses). A few people had slight revisions to their orders, so I'll be working on that now.

If you didn't get a message confirming your order, let me know ASAP.

All payment requests have been sent out, and many of you have already paid up! Thanks so much!

I was told to give the order two weeks for production (which I thought was pretty fast), so I would expect to have these in-hand around mid-October, and you can expect to put them in play by late October!

(Canadian shipping will likely be a bit more of a wait, but you already know that)

Last edited:
You guys are killing it with the payments flowing in. As of this writing, I have already received 70% of the payments. Really helps things move along when the group buy participants are on top of things. It's very much appreciated. :tup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom