DEALER BUTTONS - Suggestion Box / Interest Thread for PCFDBGB02 (3 Viewers)

We made a Fabulous Las Vegas button last fall that can be run again if needed.

View attachment 690340
I would definitely be in for some of those too.

I'm having a db and cut card design done up for these FLVs:
Screenshot 2021-05-01 at 12.13.11.png

Just checking out your collection. love the Star Wars and Join or Die snake buttons. And as a Texas guy, I like the Texas Flood and G-Town buttons

Looks like all domestic packages except one have now been delivered. For some reason, Cleveland has been a consistent thorn in my side with regard to USPS shipping. To my international buyers, please post your PrOn when your packages ultimately show up in your mailbox!

I'm interested. Even more interested if you want to do the leg work. :cool

I have a few PNY dealer buttons (no extras - sorry, I saw your wanted thread), but there have been quite a few different artwork versions made in the past. I would definitely get them.

Any interest in some PNY dealer buttons?

Does someone know who owns the artwork for some of the previous designs? Wasn't it @Irish ??

View attachment 701529
And yes @Irish did a group buy a number of years back with NYC bridges (black DBs) and One World Trade Center (one white and one black DB).

Initially there was a possibility of white NYC bridge DBs (which would look great). There were smaller white DBs made that featured the two you posted above, plus Grand Central Station, Times Square, and one with a yacht. I think those were made quite a bit earlier, though.

I think I have a good idea of what will be offered up in the next group buy, but I need to confirm with BR Pro that they will be able to produce everything. Plus there is still some artwork out there that I am waiting on.

In the meantime, there has been some interest expressed in making some JACK Cincinnati dealer buttons, similar to the JACK Detroit dealer buttons that were made two years ago in this group buy ... https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...on-group-buy-60mm-abc-gifts-and-awards.40189/

I don't think we need eight different DB versions, but I could see 3 or 4 different versions. But in addition to changing "Detroit" to "Cincinnati", I think we need a new color scheme. Maybe a bright green instead of red? I want to make sure they are different enough to make it worthwhile. Maybe something like these?

JACK CINCY 1.jpg

JACK CINCY 2.jpg

JACK CINCY 3.jpg

JACK CINCY 4.jpg

Two if possible
Can I make a suggestion to have the colors on the face of the dealer button reversed for the blue edge? So there would be a black background behind the ISLE text, and a blue border?

Otherwise, the two versions would look very similar.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom