SOLD Dealer Buttons ! Price drop.. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringer3

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I have this assortment of Dealer buttons for sale.
Would prefer to sell the whole lot.
$380 shipped.. PP F&F..
Thanks, Mike

Attachments

• 663A31A7-99DD-447D-A9C4-1B5687DE7DB7.jpeg
    663A31A7-99DD-447D-A9C4-1B5687DE7DB7.jpeg
    212.9 KB · Views: 471
Last edited:
In case split happens
Pioneer club, PCA, key west (both), exit only, STD, outpost, P&P *captain*, jack all in, empress, Pharoah's, Aladdin, and PNY

Last edited:
Gonna leave them up for a day or two and if no one wants the lot then I will do a split in the order dibs were posted.. Thanks

It’s okay. We’re not gonna beat her. She alone has saved me hundreds and caused massive heartache. Outside of those PCAs, were after almost literally the same stuff :banghead:

Edit: lol gtfo here with those sad faces Ben and Brie. Enjoy the great pickup, but uhhh, why not the Havana and avacados? Well crap....just talked myself into em for my Mexican restaraunt set.

Last edited:
It’s okay. We’re not gonna beat her. She alone has saved me hundreds and caused massive heartache. Outside of those PCAs, were after almost literally the same stuff.
I care less and less each day. I'm pretty much checked out of this hobby for the next little while. I'll slowly back away from these classifieds, that's how to beat this, stay out of classifieds

Silver Tonged Devil, Pirate DB, red JACK w/ circular inlay and Jack in background, white JACK w/ circular inlay and Jack in background, blue Flamingo

Well, I tried ... I’m on a lot, but not 24/7 :(

Last edited:
Atlantic Club, Havana Poker League, Black Flamingo, Terrible's, Blue Lac Courte, Tropicana if split

Back up to Exit Only as well

Last edited:
The struggle is sadly real
Legit question, cause I feel like I’ve been on quite a bit leading up to SQM and waiting for chips to arrive here.

How often would you say you’re browsing or checking PCF? Or are you just an alerts person, and check each post to classifieds? (Don’t read the post in a crappy tone, really am just curious!)

Legit question, cause I feel like I’ve been on quite a bit leading up to SQM and waiting for chips to arrive here.

How often would you say you’re browsing or checking PCF? Or are you just an alerts person, and check each post to classifieds? (Don’t read the post in a crappy tone, really am just curious!)
I can't last an hour without checking the dam classifieds. But as of late, in the last 2 weeks, I've been able to make this hours and I even went a day.

Now that I've been off the high of buying chips, for 3 solid weeks, Im realizing my addiction is real. Even today, I want to buy, but I'm learning to be proud of myself each time I refrain from buying.

Hahaha I check constantly, my alerts work sometimes but I check in and refresh to look through the new posts

I can't last an hour without checking the dam classifieds. But as of late, in the last 2 weeks, I've been able to make this hours and I even went a day.

Now that I've been off the high of buying chips, for 3 solid weeks, Im realizing my addiction is real. Even today, I want to buy, but I'm learning to be proud of myself each time I refrain from buying.
I'm proud of you. I don't at all mean that sarcastically. While I know that I won't be able to go cold turkey, I am trying to stick to a budget in terms of chip purchases to a certain amount per month.

If you open up a chip rehab, I'll be your first customer.

Believe me theres been times when Ben and I hadn't checked our phone for 30 mins and refreshed to see the deal of a lifetime already gone. It's just a compulsive habit now lol we cant control it anymore.

Edit: @BarrieJ3 we have one avocado button and I'm not sure which Havana button Ben has

Last edited:
I can certainly relate ! When im home and even watching tv, ive got my laptop beside me refreshing it every 5 minutes ! Thank goodness im not married, lol..
I have certainly missed some nice deals by not being quick enough..
Ohhh the sickness ! :tdown:

Hahaha I check constantly, my alerts work sometimes but I check in and refresh to look through the new posts
Lol I was gonna say. Work and sleep don’t hold you back!

I think I followed your path, although maybe not as deep. I think it’s even harder to realize what you need when you don’t run a regular game. Also hard coming in late like us, seeing what’s been done, and not wanting to wait and go through the natural progressions.

But the good news is, we’re here, we did the damage, and now we can sit back and enjoy non classifieds content and enjoy relationships with people who share similar interests.

Lol I was gonna say. Work and sleep don’t hold you back!

I think I followed your path, although maybe not as deep. I think it’s even harder to realize what you need when you don’t run a regular game. Also hard coming in late like us, seeing what’s been done, and not wanting to wait and go through the natural progressions.

But the good news is, we’re here, we did the damage, and now we can sit back and enjoy non classifieds content and enjoy relationships with people who share similar interests.
Here here brother!

I'll drink to this post:tup:

I'll take a rounders buttons if split.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom