GB Completed DEALER BUTTONS - PCFDBGB06 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
V x 5
X x 5
Y x 5
BB x 25

At some point I'll be making an update for T, U....and probably the counts for V, X, Y.

We're off to a running start ... less than two days into this group buy, and we've got 318 dealer buttons and 278 accessory chips on order.

I went through all of the posts (again), because clearly I was a little sloppy and missed some items the first time through. Everything on the order chart should be updated and accurate through this post.

If the white MS doesn’t get to 10 for MOQ, I’ll just switch to the red. I love both, but definitely want the rolling edge. :tup:

I've decided to remove D and F from my order. Is it possible to add the bokeh effect on the rolling edge of dealer button E? I'd be willing to pay for edge alignment if it can line up right. @Himewad
BR Pro doesn’t align edges on dealer buttons. I’ve asked many times in the past.

Z x 2
AA x 2 sets

Thank you!

Also...
No numbers … they were made to go with the Super Poker World table topper
Buy 2 sets, distribute one set around the table to label the seats, then draw from the other set. Or, use the actual playing chips and set out one of each character around the table as seat labels.

I assume Y (Millenium Falcon) also has a rolling edge?
Here are some pics of the SW chips and edges. Easily some of the best pieces in my collection. I am just asking myself do I need MS chips for my low limit 36mm set or can I escape this group buy unscathed this time.....I am feeling the dark side calling, it's force is strong.
20220625_231908.jpg
20220625_231816.jpg
20220625_231100.jpg
20220625_231051.jpg
20220625_231946.jpg
20220625_231152.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom