DEALER BUTTONS!!! Circus Circus --- Arkham --- Lighthouse --- Tricycle Club --- ORDER PLACED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The order has been placed. Thank you for everyone that has already sent their payment. If you haven’t paid yet, please do so. Production is expected to take 2-3 weeks. I’ll keep you posted if anything changes, given current events.

1588608293963.png

Looks like I received everything I was expecting, so that's good news. Gonna be packing everything up over the next couple of days, and my goal is to put these in the mail by the end of the week. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks to everyone for participating in this group buy!

Looks like I received everything I was expecting, so that's good news. Gonna be packing everything up over the next couple of days, and my goal is to put these in the mail by the end of the week. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks to everyone for participating in this group buy!
You're the man. I'll have some free Bean Town goodies for you the next time I send you something.

I got some of the packages out earlier this week, but then I hit a bit of a delay. The rest of the packages are going out today, including the ones going to Canada. You should all have a tracking number for your package. If I missed you, let me know. I have a record of everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom