GB Completed DEALER BUTTONS (and more) GROUP BUY!!! - PCFDBGB02 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order chart has been updated as of this post. Currently have 200 bounty chips, 92 bomb pot buttons, 90 all-in buttons, and 295 dealer buttons in the queue.

Whoa gif.gif

Still waiting on the final proof sheet from BR Pro (we've had a few delays on our end getting files to them). As soon as I get it, it will be posted.

The proofs from BR Pro Poker have been uploaded to posts #3 and #4 of this thread. Everything looks good to me, but if you see something that looks wrong, please speak up before we go to print.

I did not order one but the Teddy KGB hammer/sickle looks ever so slightly off center inside of the center star......I could just be the angle of the image but it caught my eye.

I did not order one but the Teddy KGB hammer/sickle looks ever so slightly off center inside of the center star......I could just be the angle of the image but it caught my eye.
I think that’s just because it’s a strange shape. I didn’t change anything on the artwork files from my previous orders so they should be OK.

I only just noticed that you had the Taj button listed as black. It is actually a deep Navy blue. I don’t know if that effects anyone’s order. Honestly I was going to slightly lighten the blur before it got posted but left it as is once the thread went live.

716F6C1E-55EA-4DEF-B2C8-30017EADAA9D.png

Can I add 3 more As to my order? So should be 7 total. Sorry last addition I promise lol
Edits are totally fine as long as you make them in a new post like you did. I’m not gonna go back thru the entire thread to confirm quantities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom