In Progress (ordering closed) DEALER BUTTONS (and more) GROUP BUY!!! - Q2PCFDBGB

Himewad

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Order chart has been updated as of this post. Currently have 200 bounty chips, 92 bomb pot buttons, 90 all-in buttons, and 295 dealer buttons in the queue.

Whoa gif.gif

Himewad

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still waiting on the final proof sheet from BR Pro (we've had a few delays on our end getting files to them). As soon as I get it, it will be posted.

philhut

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The proofs from BR Pro Poker have been uploaded to posts #3 and #4 of this thread. Everything looks good to me, but if you see something that looks wrong, please speak up before we go to print.

I did not order one but the Teddy KGB hammer/sickle looks ever so slightly off center inside of the center star......I could just be the angle of the image but it caught my eye.

Himewad

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did not order one but the Teddy KGB hammer/sickle looks ever so slightly off center inside of the center star......I could just be the angle of the image but it caught my eye.
I think that’s just because it’s a strange shape. I didn’t change anything on the artwork files from my previous orders so they should be OK.

Eloe2000

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I only just noticed that you had the Taj button listed as black. It is actually a deep Navy blue. I don’t know if that effects anyone’s order. Honestly I was going to slightly lighten the blur before it got posted but left it as is once the thread went live.

716F6C1E-55EA-4DEF-B2C8-30017EADAA9D.png

Himewad

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can I add 3 more As to my order? So should be 7 total. Sorry last addition I promise lol
Edits are totally fine as long as you make them in a new post like you did. I’m not gonna go back thru the entire thread to confirm quantities.

Top Bottom