Wanted dealer button maker wanted (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike mac

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 97%
32   1   0
1637086260115.jpeg

looking for someone to make this dealer puck... no black just gold inside puck not outside.
about half an inch x 3 inches.
let me know....

@DMZ
ya i just talked to potsie, he cant bake images inside of pucks. only place them on the outside. cool stuff, just not what i need for this puck :)

It may be possible to do a half-thickness acrylic puck with the image on top, then pour the other half of the acrylic on top, so the image will be in the middle.
Not sure though as I have no experience in this sort of thing. Good luck with the search! This would turn out awesome :)

i work in a lab where we make pucks, out of powder ... add powder and insert the item then ad more powder then bake.... but i cant make samples as big as dealer pucks or i would have a sweet side business lol

just wondering/hoping if anyone has a similar setup but with a larger die/mold

i work in a lab where we make pucks, out of powder ... add powder and insert the item then ad more powder then bake.... but i cant make samples as big as dealer pucks or i would have a sweet side business lol

Have you checked with Tina from the Chinese company that makes cards mold chips? I know they do acrylic pucks. Here's a photo she sent me. Not sure what kind of volume you're looking at or what her minimums might be, but it's worth a try.

f45a580cd5df4c2c738828356b8f9cef.jpg

Can you make 39mm pucks?

Decades ago I worked in a carbon fiber/coke project where we did something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom