Dealer button idea - "Union Pot Builders Local #72" (1 Viewer)

eightyWon

Straight
Reaction score
Not sure if this term is used outside my games or if it's just a local thing, but our action guys often get called "union pot builders" (betting and building pots like it's their job).

Looks like 49mm ceramics from brpro is the typical go to for these? Any other suggestions for one-off buttons?

2.png

1.png

Absolutely go with the 60mm size. I’ve never heard of the term “union pot builder” before, but it’s cool.

You will probably want to put “dealer“ on it somewhere if you want to use it as a dealer button. Maybe put the “local #72” on the rolling edge?

You will probably want to put “dealer“ on it somewhere if you want to use it as a dealer button. Maybe put the “local #72” on the rolling edge?

i disagree. a dealer button does not need to say "dealer" - the intent is *inherently obvious.

Last edited:
@eightyWon has given me the green light to order these "Union Pot Builders" dealer buttons on this thread. So here we go. There are two dealer buttons. I am working with Kristil at BR Pro Poker to get a rolling edge finalized. One rolling edge will be purple (to match the buttons) and the other will be white, and both will have "DEALER" text on the rolling edge.

Union Pot Builders DB #1
1629309256915.png

Union Pot Builders DB #2

1629309282990.png

To place an order, just post in this thread as follows:
DB#1 x 1
DB#2 x 2

This will only be open to orders for a few days, as we would like to get the order placed early next week. Thanks.

"How do I get a dealer button made?"

"Just post your idea, and sooner or later @Himewad will start taking orders."

There was a group of people who were trying to design a Point Defiance button and just kept going back and forth, then @BGinGA posted "these are what I'm ordering, these are what's available, who wants them?". Lol cleared a lot of things up real fast and I have some beautiful buttons because he was done screwing around.

I'll likely be wrapping up this DB order tomorrow morning (Monday 08/23).

Here are the proofs. Looking good!

1629993535280.png

1629993543459.png

This order has been placed and paid for. No additional orders will be accepted for the Union Pot Builders dealer buttons. Thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom