DEALER BUTTONS to accompany the US/CAN CARDS MOLD group buy - CLOSED (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I told another person just a short time ago, I don't really have a deadline for this project right now. The deadline for the chip group buy is August 2. But I could probably leave this open for another month and STILL get the dealer buttons in hand before the chip order arrives. So there is no rush. Get your artwork finalized for your chips first, and then work on your dealer button(s).

I was going to ask for a reminder on how thick the 60mm DBs were, but looked it up straight away on the site.

Figured others here may want to know. From @BR Pro Poker site - “The diameter is 60mm and thickness is 5.6mm.”

Edit: typo

Of these two, which do people think is the best? I know which one I think *looks* best, but my conundrum is I'm imitating the old Binion's Horseshoe look with my chips but have no idea how to translate it for my button. If anybody has any ideas, I'd love to hear them. Attached the chipset the button's going with, as well

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 10.14.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-24 at 10.15.26 PM.png
screen-shot-2020-07-24-at-10-18-24-pm-png.497435

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 10.18.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 10.18.24 PM.png
    185.2 KB · Views: 537
Working it. Definitely near to completion! Very near.
@Himewad

I'm quite ready with Dealer Button artwork. If I'm able to get edge art design incorporated, then I'll just touch base with my designer, and get that added.

Sent you a PM. I'd order 10 (or whatever minimum is required for the edge design).

Yes, we need one for sure. Who is leading that chip design?

I meant who ordered the design? They should put timinater on the job.

Anybody else besides @Himewad planning to do rolling edge printing on their dealer button? James, do you have any concerns regarding your little acorns on your edges? Have you done anything like this before with dealer buttons done by BR Pro Poker? Do rolling edges incur an additional cost or increase to the MOQ?

Anybody else besides @Himewad planning to do rolling edge printing on their dealer button? James, do you have any concerns regarding your little acorns on your edges? Have you done anything like this before with dealer buttons done by BR Pro Poker? Do rolling edges incur an additional cost or increase to the MOQ?

Rolling edge MOQ is 10 from BR Pro. They do great work and I would highly encourage everyone designing/purchasing DBs to have rolling edge work done. With the group buy, even if you are not personally ordering 10, the group will get the MOQ up for you.

2F18CF71-5A41-42FC-97C1-341260B3DECC.jpeg

@Himewad is a pro at this, so I believe he’ll help rally the troops if numbers are low.

Rolling edge MOQ is 10 from BR Pro. They do great work and I would highly encourage everyone designing/purchasing DBs to have rolling edge work done. With the group buy, even if you are not personally ordering 10, the group will get the MOQ up for you.

View attachment 500969

@Himewad is a pro at this, so I believe he’ll help rally the troops if numbers are low.
SHIT.
I might nee @timinater to do edge for these
Hardwell Underground Sets_Dealer.jpg

No concerns at all. Like @Dodger said, they do outstanding work. There is no extra cost to get rolling edge printing. You just need a minimum order of 10.

Well jeez. We are surely not in short supply of US/CAN Card Mold threads!

Does anybody know the cost of the DBs if we go through the same vendor as the card mold chips themselves?

@Himewad what's the minimum order # for the rolling edge designs?

Lastly, for those doing DBs, I will do a minimum of 1 of every DB created, and for several that get done will be happy to pick up 2-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom