DEALER BUTTONS to accompany the US/CAN CARDS MOLD group buy - CLOSED (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well jeez. We are surely not in short supply of US/CAN Card Mold threads!

Does anybody know the cost of the DBs if we go through the same vendor as the card mold chips themselves?

@Himewad what's the minimum order # for the rolling edge designs?

Lastly, for those doing DBs, I will do a minimum of 1 of every DB created, and for several that get done will be happy to pick up 2-3.
Minimum order of 10 to get rolling edge printing. Otherwise it will be white.

As long as the designs are personalized (i.e. "Barrie's Poker Room"), there shouldn't be an issue hitting the minimum.

Minimum order of 10 to get rolling edge printing. Otherwise it will be white.

As long as the designs are personalized (i.e. "Barrie's Poker Room"), there shouldn't be an issue hitting the minimum.
Oh yeah, I plan on ordering at least 20 just myself. Trying to figure out timing if I want to get it in on this one or possibly just do it later. I'll be back and let you know probably some time next week!

Oh yeah, I plan on ordering at least 20 just myself. Trying to figure out timing if I want to get it in on this one or possibly just do it later. I'll be back and let you know probably some time next week!
You have plenty of time. I plan to give people until the end of August to submit artwork for dealer buttons.

Ok... I’m feeling creative. Few questions on side printing:
1. The MOQ is 10 per design or 10 total?
2. Can side printing include small images? (Flags?) Or is it strictly alpha-numeric-symbols?

Ok... I’m feeling creative. Few questions on side printing:
1. The MOQ is 10 per design or 10 total?
2. Can side printing include small images? (Flags?) Or is it strictly alpha-numeric-symbols?
1. 10 per design
2. Can be any image

Jeff. the primary reason most of us are doing our buttons with BR Pro Poker is it's a larger (60mm vs 55mm) and thicker (I think 5.5mm vs 3.6mm) button and expectations from previous persons who've used them of higher quality printing. Plus a lower MOQ (10 vs 25) The price is a bit higher, but not substantially.

1. 10 per design
Now I'm a little confused... I know I don't plan on getting 10 of each of my 3 designs, and I'm reasonably positive 9 people won't want 1 each...

Am I SOL on the edge printing? I imagine I am, but since there allegedly won't be an issue hitting MOQ on personalized designs I'm a little confused. I can see it being possible if 10 people get like the same pattern with different faces, but I'm a little confused about individual text and whatnot. Clarification would be swell

Now I'm a little confused... I know I don't plan on getting 10 of each of my 3 designs, and I'm reasonably positive 9 people won't want 1 each...

Am I SOL on the edge printing? I imagine I am, but since there allegedly won't be an issue hitting MOQ on personalized designs I'm a little confused. I can see it being possible if 10 people get like the same pattern with different faces, but I'm a little confused about individual text and whatnot. Clarification would be swell
I'll take 2 of each thanks. You'll want 2 of each of your own DB. We're down to 6 left of each :D You just went from having way too many DBs, to them being a hot commodity that most likely won't be reproduced.

Lots of people collect dealer buttons, including @BarrieJ3 and myself. Like I said before, non-personalized buttons will not have a problem hitting the MOQ. As long as it's a cool design (sometimes don't even need that qualifier). You're gonna have to trust me on this one.

I'll take 2 of each thanks. You'll want 2 of each of your own DB. We're down to 6 left of each :D You just went from having way too many DBs, to them being a hot commodity that most likely won't be reproduced.
Lots of people collect dealer buttons, including @BarrieJ3 and myself. Like I said before, non-personalized buttons will not have a problem hitting the MOQ. You're gonna have to trust me on this one.
@Himewad you've been my DB rabbi since I've gotten to PCF and I quickly have learned I'd run through a brick wall for @BarrieJ3, I am as at ease now as I can be lol

edit grammar

Page 1 only shows one design for you. Post up the other 2 so we can see what they look like. According to James, there are a lot of DB collectors on here, so it's not likely to be a problem. Worst case maybe you need to buy 3-4 of each. Would that be a problem? If so, then narrow them down to just one or two instead of three different designs.

Page 1 only shows one design for you. Post up the other 2 so we can see what they look like. According to James, there are a lot of DB collectors on here, so it's not likely to be a problem. Worst case maybe you need to buy 3-4 of each. Would that be a problem? If so, then narrow them down to just one or two instead of three different designs.
Yup finishing them up now/tonight, I've been hammering out the last two :tup:

Ok... updated art!

Going to hold off on sending James the finalized .ai just in case I make some slight tweaks, but this is basically exactly what I'll be ordering. Like I explained to him in a PM, I'm getting a huge all-in button for my cash game since my buddies loved what the EPT used to do on their broadcasts. They had a huge all-in button that the dealer would place in front of anybody who went all-in. My regular game plays pretty tight but deep, so an all-in shove is a rare occurrence but a momentous occasion. Figured I'd prepare accordingly!

The two true DBs are to accompany my tribute set to my grandfather (in the style of the old Binions chips, post #35 on this thread). It's a set that can handle a two-table tournament (aka the most I'd ever be willing to host myself), and I couldn't decide between the consensus favorite (far right) and the one that came to me spur of the moment (middle), so I figured why not both?

DBGBLineup-01.png

Last edited:
Ok... updated art!

Going to hold off on sending James the finalized .ai just in case I make some slight tweaks, but this is basically exactly what I'll be ordering. Like I explained to him in a PM, I'm getting a huge all-in button for my cash game since my buddies loved what the EPT used to do on their broadcasts. They had a huge all-in button that the dealer would place in front of anybody who went all-in. My regular game plays pretty tight but deep, so an all-in shove is a rare occurrence but a momentous occasion. Figured I'd prepare accordingly!

The two true DBs are to accompany my tribute set to my grandfather (in the style of the old Binions chips, post #35 on this thread). It's a set that can handle a two-table tournament (aka the most I'd ever be willing to host myself), and I couldn't decide between the consensus favorite (far left) and the one that came to me spur of the moment (middle), so I figured why not both?

View attachment 503664
Oh for the love, that Giuliani button is a gem.

Ok... updated art!

The two true DBs are to accompany my tribute set to my grandfather (in the style of the old Binions chips, post #35 on this thread). It's a set that can handle a two-table tournament (aka the most I'd ever be willing to host myself), and I couldn't decide between the consensus favorite (far right) and the one that came to me spur of the moment (middle), so I figured why not both?

View attachment 503664
Can you make a version with DEALER instead of ALL IN? I want that one, but would prefer it to say DEALER. On the rolling edge, also. The skyline on the rolling edge is awesome. Also, what does Oszto mean? Are the horseshoe tributes a double sided button? Or two separate buttons?

Can you make a version with DEALER instead of ALL IN?
Sure I can do that a little later
Also, what does Oszto mean?
"Osztó" is Hungarian for "dealer." My grandfather was a Hungarian fellow and the set's in his honor, figured a little Hungarian flair was warranted
Are the horseshoe tributes a double sided button? Or two separate buttons?
Two separate buttons, both double sided are what I had in mind.

Ok... updated art!

View attachment 503664

these are great! Are you getting ten of each done for a total of 20 in your order? I like this...

Do they have to be ordered in groups of ten though?
Are your questions in regards to your own DB, or purchasing DBs from someone else's set? My understanding of this thread is that those of us who are ordering a cards mold set, and also want DBs are placing our art here. At some point when all the art is posted, (I'm assuming) James will open this up and those of us who want to buy other peoples buttons will indicate our interest, along with some DB collectors on the forum that are not part of the group buy. James will tabulate the numbers, collect money, and place the orders for the buttons to be made. He feels pretty comfortable that there will be enough interest in all the various buttons (unless they are very personal) that the minimums will be reached, leaving the owners of the sets only needing to buy however many buttons they want personally.

So from your other question, if you want 5 of your own buttons, it is pretty likely that at least 5 more will be purchased by other forum members, thus meeting the 10 per design minimum. If you are referring to other peoples buttons, I don't think there is a minimum. You can buy as few as one of any of the buttons that will be offered here in this thread. Just make it know here to James once he begins taking the orders.

@Himewad please correct me if anything I stated here is wrong.

Are your questions in regards to your own DB, or purchasing DBs from someone else's set? My understanding of this thread is that those of us who are ordering a cards mold set, and also want DBs are placing our art here. At some point when all the art is posted, (I'm assuming) James will open this up and those of us who want to buy other peoples buttons will indicate our interest, along with some DB collectors on the forum that are not part of the group buy. James will tabulate the numbers, collect money, and place the orders for the buttons to be made. He feels pretty comfortable that there will be enough interest in all the various buttons (unless they are very personal) that the minimums will be reached, leaving the owners of the sets only needing to buy however many buttons they want personally.

So from your other question, if you want 5 of your own buttons, it is pretty likely that at least 5 more will be purchased by other forum members, thus meeting the 10 per design minimum. If you are referring to other peoples buttons, I don't think there is a minimum. You can buy as few as one of any of the buttons that will be offered here in this thread. Just make it know here to James once he begins taking the orders.

@Himewad please correct me if anything I stated here is wrong.

This looks correct. I will let everyone know in this thread when we are ready to begin. There is still a bunch of DB artwork to finalize.

Hey guys, Tim made this for me and i know he is swamped so i was wondering if anyone knows how to add "Dealer" on the edges of this?
Also I'd like to add "Wyckoff, NJ" to the bottom.
If anyone has a few spare minutes and can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• Fox Hollow Poker Room_Dealer (2).jpg
    Fox Hollow Poker Room_Dealer (2).jpg
    251 KB · Views: 69
Hey guys, Tim made this for me and i know he is swamped so i was wondering if anyone knows how to add "Dealer" on the edges of this?
Also I'd like to add "Wyckoff, NJ" to the bottom.
If anyone has a few spare minutes and can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
If you have the font file (or at least the name of it), I can

Idk if I ever gave you my email but shoot me a PM if you need it broder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom