DEALER BUTTONS to accompany the US/CAN CARDS MOLD group buy - CLOSED (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY WHEN AM I GOING TO SEE MY PREVIEW CHIPS, SOME TOTAL BS THAT I AM GROUP 5..............................

lol :p:p:):):x:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

yes I am kidding 100%, just sitting on the patio in Dallas Texas where it is 70 degrees when it would normally be 95 to 100, just sitting here smoking a great Cigar and have a glass of Crown on the Rock, yes i said Rock not rocks, i use the 1 large spherical ice cube

enjoying an evening we do not see around here often this time of year

lol :p:p:):):x:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

yes I am kidding 100%, just sitting on the patio in Dallas Texas where it is 70 degrees when it would normally be 95 to 100, just sitting here smoking a great Cigar and have a glass of Crown on the Rock, yes i said Rock not rocks, i use the 1 large spherical ice cube

enjoying an evening we do not see around here often this time of year
THE Rock - Love it! My son is a bartender and a few weeks ago we were at his place and he made drinks for my wife with those big cubes. She went crazy. You'd have thought it was a diamond. So we get home and she immediately goes on Amazon to order a set of trays to make them. A few days after we got them, our granddaughters are here at the house. (our daughter's kids) These girls see ANYTHING in the house that is different from the last time, and they immediately discovered the ice cube trays, and THEY loved them too! (not with bourbon, of course...) So my wife had to order another set to give to them! Hilarious.

Sorry for the long, off-topic post. Cheers y'all!

The Pen 60mm Dealer PREVIEW-01.jpg

Tim has mine all done! Couldn't make up my mind on some coloring hiccups but it's all set now!

OK - I'm just waiting on [possibly] three more artwork submissions. So I'm gonna go ahead and start the official order thread. I will keep it open for at least a week. I will try to tag everyone that I know is in on the ceramic cards mold group buy, but if you know of someone who I didn't tag, please do so. When it's ready, I will add the link to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom