GB Completed DEALER BUTTON GROUP BUY - TERRIBLES, OUTPOST, MORE!!! PCFDBGB01 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I missed out on Q1 but looking forward to Q2! Congratulations @Himewad awesome job putting this together.

I've chugged my coffee, cleared the fog, and added two more buttons.

B-1
C-1
D-1
U-1
V-1
N-1
T-1 - realized, I have a Silver Club set of chips from here!
Fingers crossed even harder ; )

Sorry I missed out on Q1 but looking forward to Q2! Congratulations @Himewad awesome job putting this together.
I won’t get the invoice until Monday, so if you want to order some I’m sure I can update our quantities.

It seems that @Aquaman either has me on his "ignore" list, or he has turned on some kind of setting that doesn't allow me to send him a PM.

I need to confirm his payment, so if someone is able to contact him, could you please let him know. I've never had this happen before.

Thanks for the quick payments, guys. Most were received yesterday, but I'm still waiting on a few. I'll post here when I receive any updates about our order.

Last edited:
@Aquaman ... please contact me if you still intend to keep your order for the five dealer buttons you requested on March 7

There’s no envelope by his name to send a pm. Bizarre?
It's an option. Click on your personal settings. There is a privacy page. Within that, there is an option that allows you to turn off the ability for anyone to start a conversation with you.

Shipping notifications came today! Oh baby!

BAC2C290-8AC1-4A83-A836-A127B60B9658.jpeg

7AACE85A-6340-4F90-909C-6332ABAC0AC8.gif

Last edited:
First, the good news ... everything arrived safe and sound, and we received everything we ordered.

The bad news is that my wife overruled me, and we are headed out of town for the weekend, so I won't be able to start packing up everyone's order until next week. Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom