GB Completed DEALER BUTTON GROUP BUY - TERRIBLES, OUTPOST, MORE!!! PCFDBGB01 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha. It really depends. When I first started this process, I wanted to keep the numbers to about 15-20 different buttons per group buy. But the Terribles alone have 7 versions, and the Outposts have 6 versions. My guess is that the next group buy MIGHT be around the same as this one, but each successive one should be more in-line with my original target quantities.
Thanks!

A - 1
B - 1
C - 1
D - 1
E - 1
F - 1
G - 1
H - 1
I - 1
J - 1
K - 1
L - 1
M - 1
N - 1
O - 1
P - 1
Q - 1
R - 1
S - 1
T - 1
U - 0
V - 3
W - 1
X - 0

Thank you!

Love the Cheech & Chong buttons. Can anyone explain how a High Hand button is used in a game? Thanks and sorry for the ignorance...

A - 2
B - 2
C - 2
D - 2
E - 2
F - 2
G - 2
H - 2
I - 2
J - 2
K - 3
L - 2
M - 2
N - 2
O - 2
P - 2
Q - 2
R - 2
S - 2
T - 2
U - 0
V - 2
W - 2
X - 0

Thanks Again for running this James!
@Ben8257 can I piggyback your order? I’m just trying to get 1 tie dye Cheech & Chong button.

Love the Cheech & Chong buttons. Can anyone explain how a High Hand button is used in a game? Thanks and sorry for the ignorance...
This is probably not what the creator of the button had in mind but I can give you my take on how I'd use it. Our crew likes to play a bunch of wacky home-brewed games from time to time. One set of games we like uses the 7 card stud format. A variation to the betting we use is that the highest hand leads the betting on each round. This button could be passed around to designate the high hand position.

I also think the Cheech & Chong buttons are cool. If it didn't have the text "Redeem to claim the pot" it would have been perfect for my group.

This is probably not what the creator of the button had in mind but I can give you my take on how I'd use it. Our crew likes to play a bunch of wacky home-brewed games from time to time. One set of games we like uses the 7 card stud format. A variation to the betting we use is that the highest hand leads the betting on each round. This button could be passed around to designate the high hand position.

I also think the Cheech & Chong buttons are cool. If it didn't have the text "Redeem to claim the pot" it would have been perfect for my group.
Our group uses the high hand per table for cash games or for all tables in tournaments. It’s done on a pre-determined $ amount. Usually around $5 per person. It isn’t mandatory. But obviously you can’t win if you don’t play. Our rules for winning it are to have the highest hand using five cards. That means even in situations where the turn and River haven’t been shown and a bet induces a fold. At that point, the winner can choose to show his hand. As it happens, this past Saturday night, 3 hands in a member showed a straight flush, 5-9 of clubs with the River still to come. It’s just adds fun. Just like bounties.

If you wanted to do one without the text, you could get them. You’ll need to get 10 sold for meet the rolling edge minimum. This could of course work for both versions.

Seeing you’re in Chicago and I’m a Blackhawks fan would like to see this high hand.
A4055C68-EEFE-4AE4-B749-6C37532F4DD0.jpeg
E8723581-8790-4087-A046-8A806CF829A7.jpeg

Our group uses the high hand per table for cash games or for all tables in tournaments. It’s done on a pre-determined $ amount. Usually around $5 per person. It isn’t mandatory. But obviously you can’t win if you don’t play. Our rules for winning it are to have the highest hand using five cards. That means even in situations where the turn and River haven’t been shown and a bet induces a fold. At that point, the winner can choose to show his hand. As it happens, this past Saturday night, 3 hands in a member showed a straight flush, 5-9 of clubs with the River still to come. It’s just adds fun. Just like bounties.

If you wanted to do one without the text, you could get them. You’ll need to get 10 sold for meet the rolling edge minimum. This could of course work for both versions.
Thanks for the explanation! That sounds like a lot of fun and I'll look to incorporate that into our games. And well, now that I know how to use the button, looks like I'm adding that to the list. :)

You should ask for commission because that was a smooth sell!

We use them in our cash game as a bonus. We all put $10 in kitty before game starts (we actually make it optional not to force anyone who doesn’t want to spend the extra $10, but everyone does). We set a pre-determined time or if game gets down to 3 players, to collect the bonus. As the game goes on and the high hand changes, we move the high hand button to the player with the highest hand currently. When the predetermined time comes, the holder of the button cashes it in for the bonus. We do play the high hand has to make it to a showdown. If you bet with high hand and everyone folds, the hand doesn’t count towards high hand. So, there is some strategy to it.

For those who contacted me about 'X', thanks :), James already reached out to me and as such -

Last edited:
We use them in our cash game as a bonus. We all put $10 in kitty before game starts (we actually make it optional not to force anyone who doesn’t want to spend the extra $10, but everyone does). We set a pre-determined time or if game gets down to 3 players, to collect the bonus. As the game goes on and the high hand changes, we move the high hand button to the player with the highest hand currently. When the predetermined time comes, the holder of the button cashes it in for the bonus. We do play the high hand has to make it to a showdown. If you bet with high hand and everyone folds, the hand doesn’t count towards high hand. So, there is some strategy to it.
Thanks! That makes sense. So one reason for question was wondering how many of them I needed, one for each player or just one for the table like you use it.

Count me in for the following:

2X B - TERRIBLES v2 (white - TNT bombs)
2X G - TERRIBLES v6 (black w legs)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom