Dealer Button Design (1 Viewer)

Jake_rrr

Pair
Reaction score
Here is the Dealer button I am thinking about getting made.

Which version? Or just get both made?

And is the flourish on the rolling edge going to be to hard to print?

dealer-buttons.jpg

These are my chips:

linedup.png

Jake

The white one. The whole point of a dealer button is to be noticeable, and the black one will likely get lost, especially with those black hundos.

The white one. The whole point of a dealer button is to be noticeable, and the black one will likely get lost, especially with those black hundos.

That's what I was thinking too. Plus I have a green table and the black might get lost in there too.

+1 for white.

Awesome set, Jake.

White, but Don Clay makes a good point about the white edges.

Can you print out the rolling edge at actual size? That should you a good indication of what the final product will look like.

I'm totally for having a light side and a dark side.

Then you can also use it as an indicator of something, if you want. (Kill pots? Last hand before level change?)

White if only one choice but I like the option another poster suggested to do both. Give yourself the option to flip it and change the color to work on any table.

I also like the black one, you may want to do 1 dark side and the other light side...(Yes Star wars reference)....

My votes depends on the color of your table/cloth. if its a dark cloth/table, white. If your table is light, then I would vote for the dark one

Or a double sided button

+1 for dark!

concerning the border, take into consideration that the tiny symbol might get blurry.
I made the same (Sunfly DB) and used with my logo on the borders. Text looks good, logo was not sharp and looks washed/faded.
I would never do it again and switch to something more solid, maybe the four card symbols...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom