Dealer Button Design Ideas (NSFW) (2 Viewers)

atomiktoaster

Full House
Reaction score
Ok, here's the final concept before print. Let me know if it's no longer something you're interested in by tomorrow:

print check.png

shoe edge.png

The face has a 110% margin, and the edge is not to scale with it, but it's good to go IMO.

I should be able to do these for $3 each in 63mm GOCC with help from p5woody on the art format with $3 for US shipping (up to 2). International is fine too, at actual price.

Tally up the interest:
Atomiktoaster 5 PAID
Catalyzeme 1 Comp'd
Lars 2 PAID
guiness 2 PAID
ovo 1 PAID
jbutler 1 PAID
brains613 2 PAID
detroitdad 4 PAID
racer96 3 PAID
Zippity 1 PAID
Parrothedd 1 PAID
RowdyRawhide 2 PAID
Ronoh 1 PAID
AKA_Tattoo 2 PAID
Jeff 2 PAID
weckedy 2 PAID
socraticd 2 PAID
sleepypiggly 2 PAID
EGLIDE73 1 PAID
Thyechal 1 PAID
p5woody 1 Comp'd
JFCJ 1 PAID

Total 40

Last edited:
I am for interested in buying raunchy dealer buttons. Any plans to make a full set?

No plans for a chip set or more than one design. I'm burnt out on the giant group buy thing right now. I'll add one or two into your prize pack for free as long as you're willing to wait, though. It's looking pretty good so far. One of the aforementioned show 'em chips is in the prize pack already.

I actually had this image printed on a glossy coaster already (as well as my show 'em chips). I think I'd rather have some ceramic dealer buttons, but I want to see if you guys have any ideas to improve the design. Here's the starting point.

View attachment 15868

I have a fairly good mask on the background if you want to change the tint (it was originally green). There will be some sort of edge design as well. I don't have any specific text I'd want to add, besides "Dealer". I can get a text-free version if anybody wants to mock up fonts.

I want to keep at least 2-3, but I'll be ordering 10, if anyone is interested in buying one.
Nipple! Sorry, couldn't help myself... nipple...

Yeah, that gets mentioned every time the existing one hits the felt. With pretty much that level of excitement.
Then I am guessing everyone engages in a discourse on the free the nipple movement and how covering nipples is a behavior defined by an artificial societal norm... I think I just became a troll.

Cool chip! I don't have any real criticism to provide. The colors are a nice contrast. While the rouge may be on a bit thick for me as well personally, it might make sense with the pinup theme.

The painting was done for playing card backs in the 50s. I'm not likely to photoshop her to match modern sensibilities. I've always been a fan of WWII nose art on aircraft, and she has that look IMO. I might look for some inspiration there. An olive drab or aluminum gray background with rivets might be nice. Could get an idea for a better font style and placement too.

I was wondering why this looked so familiar...just realized she looks like an ex girlfriend.

I'm a sucker for a good DB. Put me down for 1, at least. Maybe 2. I like the design as is.

Note - I know it's a bit premature, but If you want someone to handle re-shipping, I'll be happy to do it.

So more or less likely to order now?
Haha. That's just it.. just as I was about to post in for 1, I will have to pass. My wife will be wondering why I have my ex on a dealer button...

Great artwork, you will be surely getting a lot of orders.

If it's on OWPS 60mm or GOCC 63mm dealer buttons, I'm in for 3.

Mike

If it's on OWPS 60mm or GOCC 63mm dealer buttons, I'm in for 3.

Mike

Yeah, it's down to those two, depending on the art fee situation with GOCC. Canadian shipping might be $10 though, based on my recent experience.

Yeah, it's down to those two, depending on the art fee situation with GOCC. Canadian shipping might be $10 though, based on my recent experience.
I'm in Canada, but have everything shipped to my us mailing address.

No worries there.

Mike

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom