Giveaway Dealer Button Collector Starter Set #1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himewad

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I have collected dealer buttons for about a year now, and it's been a blast. I have run a number of group buys this year, and after accumulating 300+ dealer buttons, I figure it's time for me to run a couple of giveaways intended for PCF members who are thinking about getting into collecting dealer buttons.

This is giveaway #1, and it is open to any PCF member. Up for grabs are the following six dealer buttons.
  • G-Town Poker Club - 60mm
  • J's Nest - 60mm
  • Kohler Cardroom - 60mm
  • Par-a-Dice - 60mm
  • Scrub Donkey - 55mm
  • The Hammer - 55mm
G-Town Poker Club 3.jpgJ's Nest.jpgKohler Cardroom 2.jpgPar-a-Dice 2.jpgScrub Donkey Poker 1.jpgScrub Donkey Poker 2.jpg

1. To enter, simply post "in", "here", "yo" etc.
2. Participants will be capped at 32 entrants. When this number is reached, I will seat four tables of eight players each in the order they signed up.
3. Each table will be dealt a hand of Texas Hold'em, with the winner moving on to the final table. Then each table will play a second hand of Texas Hold'em (minus the first winner), with the winner also moving on to the final table. If the first hand is a chop, both players will advance and a second hand will not be played. If the second hand is a chop, a tie-breaker hand of Texas Hold'em will be played between the players to determine which player will advance. When the final table has all eight players determined, a hand of Texas Hold'em will be dealt to determine the giveaway winner. A chop will result in a tie-breaker hand played between those players.
4. Winner to pay shipping ($6 in CONUS - international will pay actual shipping).

GOOD LUCK!!!

Great Offering James. I am not In, but just wanted to post that this is a great offering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom