Deal gone bad (2 Viewers)

Do you have his phone #? If not, I assume you have his first & last name & city? Can you look it up...or even ask him for it? I know this might sound crazy, but sometimes when people actually talk to one another (like using their voices) it's amazing how things change. You've shown incredible patience, why not give it one more try? I get why he might not deserve it in some members minds, but it might be an easier way to get your money back. Best of luck.
U-dub

..PS...wasn't me.

Wasn't me ociffer, I swear!

I deduce that OP's repeated use of the pronoun "he" is in fact a ruse and the killer culprit is actually... ABBY99!!! (DUN DUN DUN!) :eek:

Seriously though, the list of people who may meet the criteria listed in the OP is pretty short. Like about 5, tops. I'm really not enjoying suspecting any of them of this. Sorry to hear, OP, hope it works out and please keep us posted if it does.

Your powers of deduction are amazing. Wrong, but still amazing.

Nope, it wasn't me.

I just have to say that it wasn't me . Hope this gets resolved.

now i kind of want mipevi to reveal who it is just so no one carries on believing it's this person or that person or whatever.

now i kind of want mipevi to reveal who it is just so no one carries on believing it's this person or that person or whatever.

Clear indication that it's Butler, except that he's not a chipper and is only here to reference obscure music, opine on movies, and cause a ruckus with his pretentious "voting GOAT threads".

I'm only here to counterbalance Mojo and team up with Guinness on Jose, so, waddnt me.

I think it was Gozer...

Gozer the Traveler. He will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrini, the traveler came as a large and moving Torg! Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the McKetrick supplicants, they chose a new form for him: that of a giant Slor! Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Wasn't me...

Last edited:
I re-read OP and have pondered the clues. I have a guess that I will keep to myself.

I have done hours of research and come up with....

nothing.

But I agree with ben that are not many who fit the bill.

^this, and a community service so the rest of us can avoid doing business with someone that takes longer to pay than carrying a baby to term. If the offender has any accountability or integrity they should step up with an apology and explanation, and make restitution to mipevi at amount owed plus 25% interest. Or let Saul Goodman and jbutler hammer out details.

#notme

So glad this may be resolved. Sad it took so long and sad that it took the threat of outing the person to eventually get to the resolution.

But in keeping with the video theme:

Happy you will finally get your money back mipevi. As I enjoy buying and selling chips with pcf members, I would have appreciated knowing the name of the concerned member... On the other hand, I think that if you had given the name, your chances to be refunded would have perhaps decreased.

^this, and a community service so the rest of us can avoid doing business with someone that takes longer to pay than carrying a baby to term. If the offender has any accountability or integrity they should step up with an apology and explanation, and make restitution to mipevi at amount owed plus 25% interest. Or let Saul Goodman and jbutler hammer out details.

#notme

76681f829b.jpg

That's great you were contacted by the other person mipevi... I hope you can get the money he's owed you (for months!) quickly now and without any more grievance! I can tell you I wouldn't have been that patient, specially once the other person cut communications.

There was a thread about how great this forum (and its members) is (are) just a few days back. We buy and sell chips in absolute trust among each other, place bets, play online poker all based on just a word. Maybe even more importantly, several members here open their houses to this community for a few days of poker and chips. In many cases, without even knowing the members in person. It worries me a bit that your counterpart is a well known member who's been very active lately (buy/selling/playing). Disclosing or not his name is a personal choice for you and I understand that completely, even after you receive the money. But as Courage and other have said, it would be great for all of us to at least hear an explanation for this looooong delay in paying you back and the silence you got in response to your communications. Even if only coming from you and even without outing the other member. That would help maintain the high level of trust among ourselves imo...

Chaos, very true. I put HUGE trust in someone with my new Deja CPC set. I am a very trusting person and I sometimes give people too much credit. I always come through with my word unless something out of my control comes up. A friend of mine who is quite successful at business said to me a while ago this great quote... 'Integrity is following through on your words long after the mood you set it in has left' (or something really close to that)

'All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I dont break em for no one'

But thats great you have it resolved.

I would be a terrible detective because I had no idea who it was.

#not me btw

Didn't think it was me, but Quicksilver-75's post has me worried...

Day two add a letter as so: ________t_______
Day three ____m___t____
Day four _t__m___t____
Day five _t__m__t__s__....

Maybe it's a Fight Club situation...?

After a lot of pondering, I have an idea......
but #notme

nitzilla

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom