SOLD Deadwood THC Collection (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReallyGoodUsername

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Almost done upgrading my deadwood chips though I'm still missing a few $1-$5-$25 not seen here (please reach out if you have any). Selling off the extras at cost.

2FDA1E58-0239-4F70-BB16-A785A9778771.jpeg
5803B1DF-1356-4E08-88B7-6BDC54D589D4.jpeg

Pink Palace (set of 2) - $17
Wild Bill Bar (set of 2) - $15
Deadwood Dicks Saloon (set of 2) - $16

---------------
Calamity Janes* - $14
Anaconda* - $25
Deadwood Gulch - $10
Dakota Territory - $8

Black Jack* - $9
---------------
Miss Kitty's - $9
Horseshoe* - $9
Mother Lode - $10
Windflower - $35
Bullock Hotel* - $10

---------------
Gold Street (set of 3) - $45
Midnight Star* - $9
Saloon No. 10 - $8
Bella Union - $20

*have 1-2 additional

Last edited:
GOAT red $5 is already off the board, but lots of tempting chips for this non-singles collector. I'll be back to make some bad decisions after a bourbon later :cool.

GLWS!

@FordPickup92 Windflower
Should have noted which I have more than one of (including the bullock, not the saloons though). Trying to continually improve the condition of the chip I have in my collections lead to having 1-2 extras on a number of them. Will update the OP in a bit.

Please hold the Pink Palace chips (or just a nice $5) for our next deal. I am ignoring the Deadwood Phatty Thomson (not pictured), because it is $150, and which I thought was the only Deadwood hot stamp, then I forgot about Pink Palace.

I'll take 1 of each of the rest (so not multiple where there are multiple)

---------------
Calamity Janes* - $14
Anaconda* - $25
Deadwood Gulch - $10
Dakota Territory - $8
---------------
Miss Kitty's - $9
Windflower - $35
---------------
Midnight Star* - $9
Bella Union - $20

That Bullock 1 is so so nice, wow!
I think the Peacock's Club are my favorite, but the inlay has absolutely nothing to remind you of Deadwood... iDK Deadwood screams old Saloon to me.

One thing is for sure... everyone that gripes about paying $5 for Harvested $5s... ohh man how many racks we would all kill for here at the $5 price.

Whomever was the Paulson Rep for that area, thank you very very much! Absolute works of art!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom