Dead Money Poker Tour - 43mm Tourney - Advice/Suggestions (1 Viewer)

Newtons1st

High Hand
Reaction score
I have been running with a set of ChipCo WSOP 2004 Replicas in my group and I have decided to pull the trigger and get a new set. These will be a 43mm Chip but still deciding between ABC and SunFly. Total chips will be around 2000. I feel I am about 90% done and a few other small decisions to get finished. I would appreciate if you had any advise and/or thoughts. I did get some help from @p5woody with the inlay section and I will be having @timinater help out some also in making sure I have all the details correct in measurements and doing a Bounty Chip.

A few quandaries I have.

The Grey was originally planned to be my 25k but I liked it alot and thinking to make it my 5k. Thats why 2 of them.

Still need to get the orange color correct. A Dayglo Tiger / Safety Orange type. Was thinking that was going to be my 5k but thinking of swapping with the grey. Tinkering with the 25k text size also.

I have a touch of concern with the 1k and the Orange Chip's edge spots if I make it my $5k chip. Mainly the blue part looking too close. Maybe it wont be so bad once I get the orange done.

DMPT Set.jpg

A few random thoughts:
  • Sun-Fly 43mm hybrids with 25mm recess FTW
  • +1 for the grey T5000; great chip
  • the pink T500 looks out-of-place without edge spots on the chip face
  • a two-color T1000 looks odd, given that all other chips are three-color

I tinkered on the 500 and also the 25k. #3 on the 25k needs a way to do some edge spots but not sure yet. Just so others can see my progressions.

25k.jpg
500.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom