Cancelled DDLM Microstakes Semi-Custom Cash Set *Final Price Drop* (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greykin

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Ah...BRProPoker's Dia de los Muertos chips. The art is fantastic and the colors just jump off the chips! These are great chips for folks just getting into chipping and looking for quality chips at lower prices.

Normally the fine print in my sales threads state that larger orders take precedence over smaller orders...but that is not the case on this one. I would definitely not be heart broken if I was left with some DDLMs, so this is straight first-come-first-served dibs territory. Whomever dibs will have 2 options on how to buy this set, and they will not lose out to another later dibs that wants the bigger option if they opt for the smaller.

Option 1:
1000 chips + dealer button for $650 shipped $600 shipped $550 + shipping
20 NCV / non denominated
240 5¢
240 25¢
240 $1
160 $5
80 $20
20 $100

07 DDLM3.jpg
07 DDLM4.jpg

Option 2: (exactly half the set...this is available to buy twice)
500 chips (no dealer button) for
$335 shipped $315 shipped $280 + shipping

10 NCV / non denominated
120 5¢
120 25¢
120 $1
80 $5
40 $20
10 $100

The Fine Print:
-Paypal FF - this is the way. If you really want PPGS we can go down that road but the 3% is on you.
-Shipping will be actual cost for USPS flat rate mailers. (within CONUS)
-I'll ship internationally if you want, but insane shipping costs belong to the buyer and my responsibility for the chips ends when I hand them to the shipper.
-Pictured Chipco chip racks are not included in the sale. If you buy a rack of chips or more they'll come in Warneke boxes...if you buy barrels they'll probably come in bubble pack & padded envelopes.
-In general, just don't be a dick. We're all in this for fun...if there's something you don't like about my sales then simply move on. There's plenty to choose from here on PCF.

Last edited:
So if you sell the 400 chips in Option 2, are you keeping the other 600? Or did you mean to offer an Option 3 also?

Sale pending
Option A or Option B? I only ask because there was a recent group buy for a new Dealer button (60mm with a skeleton on a Horse) @FordPickup92 picked one up not knowing I had already bought 2 of them. So if the new owner bought the smaller set without the DB and if they are interested, we could let that one go to help someone out.

Congratulations on the Sale, people that haven't checked out @BR Pro Poker ceramics are really missing out. I'm typically not a huge Ceramic fan but their chips are fantastic. Possibly controversial but I dare even say better than Chipco's. Even I'd you are not a fan of the DDLM design they have lots of other options... so before you send your next order to China, consider spending a few more $$$ and support a US small business! Mrs. Kristil has a beautiful new baby boy (hopefully a future chipper) that baby gotta eat! Haha

Keep on Chippin Amigos!!

The sale didn't work out so this set is no longer pending.

That being said, I'm going to change this up a bit based on some questions and comments I've received. Rather than be 1000 and 400 chip versions, I'm just going to offer it as 1000 chip or split it down the middle and two 500 chip sets available.

OP edit incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom