DCS5 - Derby City Showdown - Louisville - November

Status
Not open for further replies.

courage

Full House
Reaction score
With regret, I must announce DCS5 won't be happening this year. A number of personal and financial problems are making me realize this simply isn't an option. However, big thanks to those who have offered to sponscer stuff and to all past attendees.

I've been in contact with some of you who were making plans. If you are in a situation where arrangements are non-refundable, please contact me and I'll try to make you whole.

moose

Full House
Reaction score
So sorry to hear it. A highlight on the calendar for sure.

WSOP Circuit
Thursday, October 1, 2015 to Monday, October 12, 2015
Horseshoe Southern Indiana

May try and make this and hopefully we can meet up then.

Ronoh

Full House
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear it Chris, best of luck in getting your current issues sorted out!

Mr Tree

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear Chris. I hope things look up for you soon.

Last edited:

k9dr

Straight Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely disappointing news - I sincerely hope everything is OK.

Leonard

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to echo all the comments so far. DCS has always been a favorite. I hope things pick up and we can try again sometime in the future. I mean going a year without Beer Angels is going to hurt.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this man. Keep ya head up!

(forward to 1:37)

Footnote: This was filmed 1 block from where I used to live. The restaurant is really called Victors.

Toby

Full House
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Chris. Heart breaker. :(

I hope things pick up for you soon.Take courage, mon ami.

abby99

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So sorry to read this, Chris. I hope things turn around for you soon. November 2015 just won't be the same without DCS.

Jeff

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear it. We'll all miss the DCS this year but above all we are wishing you the best.

bergs

Full House
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this Chris - I was looking forward to sponscering a keg and then passing out somewhere inappropriate. I'll have to wander down there later this year for Horseshoe and golf or something. Keep ya head up and let me know if I can do anything bro.

Chippy McChiperson

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Definitely want to echo what everyone else is saying. Obviously we all wish for the best for you Chris, and we'll all miss DCS. You really put on a great event, and on top of that you have a great set of degen locals over there :)

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
sorry to hear it, Chris. this is my favorite event to watch from afar every year after i flake once again.

courage

Full House
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, all. Nobody is more disappointed than me, believe me. I look forward to seeing all you and hosting, and we'll do it again in the future. I've just ran so horrific at poker for so long I can't afford to make it happen this year.

I have to echo all the comments so far. DCS has always been a favorite. I hope things pick up and we can try again sometime in the future. I mean going a year without Beer Angels is going to hurt.

I feel your pain... except just saw your FB post and hope you're ok after that bike wreck! Glad you were wearing a helmet, buddy.

So sorry to hear it. A highlight on the calendar for sure.

WSOP Circuit
Thursday, October 1, 2015 to Monday, October 12, 2015
Horseshoe Southern Indiana

May try and make this and hopefully we can meet up then.

That'd be good, moose.

Sorry to hear this Chris - I was looking forward to sponscering a keg and then passing out somewhere inappropriate. I'll have to wander down there later this year for Horseshoe and golf or something. Keep ya head up and let me know if I can do anything bro.

Always the highlight of DCS when you're here. I'm never quite sure what will happen lol.

sorry to hear it, Chris. this is my favorite event to watch from afar every year after i flake once again.

Ha, I actually had the feeling you might make it this year. (Don't get a complex; it's not why I canceled). :D

guinness

Flush
Reaction score
If I had plane tix bought already, I'd still be flying up and crashing on your couch whether you're there or not. I'd play loud music for your loving neighbors and smoke weed in the front yard yelling "NUTTER BUTTERRRRRRRRRS" at 3am just to seal the deal regarding papers delivered from Lew'vill PD.

Wishing you a case of the rungoodz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom