Daniel Negreanu confirmed busto (1 Viewer)

Anthony Martino

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Sorry, too Doug Polk of me with the clickbait title?

Anyway, Daniel recently married Amanda Leatherman (my recollection was she had been an item with Joe Sebok a million years ago, and she's done some hosting for poker shows)

Seriously though, after 12 years with Pokerstars they're parting ways, AND he's hitting people up to buy a part of his action! :p

poker.png

Seriously though the title is not cool. I know clickbait and spreading lies is the norm on the internet but lets be part of the solution not part of the problem.

The truth is we have no idea what Daniel's net worth is or how his assets are distributed.

Selling action is not uncommon especially for the WSOP regardless of what people are worth.

Seriously though the title is not cool. I know clickbait and spreading lies is the norm on the internet but lets be part of the solution not part of the problem.

The truth is we have no idea what Daniel's net worth is or how his assets are distributed.

Selling action is not uncommon especially for the WSOP regardless of what people are worth.
Incorrect. Daniel Negreanu lost $23,000,000 to me in a high stakes game of Boggle. Now he is confirmed busto and was seen selling his body for meth.

Incorrect. Daniel Negreanu lost $23,000,000 to me in a high stakes game of Boggle. Now he is confirmed busto and was seen selling his body for meth.

I stand corrected.

Crazy thing is Gus Hansen actually did lose 20M in the online days and I saw him still playing in Bobby's Room last summer.

He got upset when his fiance was called a slut and then she got married in a stripper outfit so I dunno WTF?

#AlovestheD

It’s funny because D might refer to Daniel or it might just refer to Ds. As in all of them. Double entendre.

For what it’s worth the stripper dress paired nicely with Daniels pimp suit.

I get why some people dislike him, but he doesn’t bother me. People without filters amuse me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom