Wanted Dal Negro Texas Hold’Em "compass rose" design deck (in red) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOffalo

Full House
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Does anyone have this particular red Dal Negro poker/jumbo deck, new or gently used, that you’d be willing to part with? My target price is ~$8 but would consider other reasonable offers.

Not sure what the design is called but it has compass roses in the center and around the border.

942D13DE-949D-4801-86BB-B419CC1A1786.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks! That makes them ~$10 USD per deck but I assume shipping will make that much worse (if they even ship to the states.

Found an Italian seller on eBay that has these for €6 but shipping (up to 1kg) to me is €35! Wonder how many decks adds up to 1kg.
Sounds like need to run a GROUP BUY!!! YAY!

Sounds like need to run a GROUP BUY!!! YAY!

I think a deck is around ~100g, maybe fit 9 in a box to keep the whole thing under 1kg. So that’ll be ~€4/deck for shipping, or ~€10/deck before reshipping.

Probably makes a setup close to $30 reshipped. Not sure this design is popular enough for that. I wouldn’t pay that myself.

Just hoping to find one or two decks for ~$10 shipped if possible.

I think a deck is around ~100g, maybe fit 9 in a box to keep the whole thing under 1kg. So that’ll be ~€4/deck for shipping, or ~€10/deck before reshipping.

Probably makes a setup close to $30 reshipped. Not sure this design is popular enough for that. I wouldn’t pay that myself.

Just hoping to find one or two decks for ~$10 shipped if possible.
No, probably wouldn't work for 9 decks. For a GB, find out what cost and shipping is for a case or two. THAT might be economically feasible. The additional kgs are likely to be quite a bit less than 35 Euros. You know how shipping works. The more you buy, the less it is per item. I don't have any of these personally, but I've seen other card buys garner a LOT of interest. Especially if it's something not readily available here in the US.

Love the Dal Negro ( I’m Italian!!!)
Me too (love the cards, but I am not Italian :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:)! I had 3 decks of the red “freedom” or Statue of Liberty design in poker/jumbo. One went to a giveaway, and the remaining two never saw play because I didn’t want to pay Kardwell’s shipping to get two of a different color back. I like to have 2 decks of each design/color for redundancy.

Plus I didn’t love that back design, so I sold them off. I also sold my Virgolones because again I didn’t love the design, so now I have no Dal Negro decks left. :confused

Now I want to get some again, and I like the simplicity and classic look of this design and I can get a red deck and 2 blue decks at decent prices so I’m just looking to get a backup red deck.

I shipped a 15 lb (just under 7 kg) MFRB of chips to the UK for $82. 7 kg of cards would be 56 decks. So now we're down to less than $1.50 per deck to get them into the US. Under $8.50 total cost in USD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom