Wanted Dal Negro Grand Slam Bridge Size Jumbo Index Cards (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Per the title.

Grand Slam 100% Plastic, Bridge Size Classic Games Playing-Cards ...

Tagging the card contingent below, but please feel free to chime in if you have something. I will either buy out right or I may have some interesting trade bait. Let's chat if you have something!

@Dix @Old State @CdnBeerLover @xdan @Phyffe @RocAFella1

@MikesDad ? I think you sold a set to @Meathooke before, do you have any more?

Thanks all!

Joe

Damn!!!!!! You got my hopes up! Was hoping maybe you had those for me! lol
Best of luck with the search! Seems those are pretty hard to come by... Didn't even know Jumbo index was available on those!

..... next question... Have you attempted to purchase any from the above link????

---Edit--- Just checked the site... They don't ship to the US. :/

Last edited:
I have 2 decks.
I know someone locally who imports direct from dal negro

I’ll see what stock he has

Wow i never even knew this site existed. Ive been looking for a nice set of Modianos to buy now ive found them, yipeeeee

He said he only has 2 of each left but wants to keep for himself.
they’re pricey though. $50au for a set

He said he only has 2 of each left but wants to keep for himself.
they’re pricey though. $50au for a set
Is that the actual price or his "I don't want to sell these" price?

Is that the actual price or his "I don't want to sell these" price?
The latter. I don’t think he is too keen to sell.
I remember his last order from dal negro was a big one, so he’s pretty sold out

you know what...I call Germany tomorrow. ...maybe find out what they actually have

Ok. I have called them. They only have red decks left. Operator said that there is a possible glitch on the website that shows only 1 deck left. They try sort this out. I will be monitoring this. So only red decks and they do not know how many.

Plus it was ages since I spoke German on the phone. Maybe some German chipper ould offer some assistance

Per the title.

Grand Slam 100% Plastic, Bridge Size Classic Games Playing-Cards ...

Tagging the card contingent below, but please feel free to chime in if you have something. I will either buy out right or I may have some interesting trade bait. Let's chat if you have something!

@Dix @Old State @CdnBeerLover @xdan @Phyffe @RocAFella1

@MikesDad ? I think you sold a set to @Meathooke before, do you have any more?

Thanks all!

Joe
Don't think it was me (or at least I don't remember), but if it was, it was a long time ago and I don't currently have any of these

Don't think it was me (or at least I don't remember), but if it was, it was a long time ago and I don't currently have any of these
No worry, thanks for checking in either way!

Ok. I have called them. They only have red decks left. Operator said that there is a possible glitch on the website that shows only 1 deck left. They try sort this out. I will be monitoring this. So only red decks and they do not know how many.
Thank you for checking. I'll hold off for now. I'll try to work something out with @xdan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom