Dal Negro Freedom X - Anybody know where to get another set? (1 Viewer)

Sadly discontinued, I believe. I was able to trade for a setup in good condition and I'm not letting them go ever.

Sadly discontinued, I believe. I was able to trade for a setup in good condition and I'm not letting them go ever.
I have two decks, thought one was ruined (it's been sitting on the shelf to order a replacement card for a long time) but I can no longer find the imperfection; I read your post and decided to go look to see if I could just order the one ruined card. I'm a happy man! I do also have their bridge deck.

I have a guy locally who has some new sealed decks.
shipping from Australia may be expensive though.
let me know if you want me to proceed with getting a price.

I have 4-6 Dal negro setups I will be looking to offload plus others. Just waiting for all my cards to arrive so I can work out which are staying and which are going. I blame @xdan for all the cards I now own.

20210320_155640.jpg

20210320_155650.jpg
20210320_155657.jpg

I didnt really get a choice. @xdan found some card nut selling lots of setups on eBay who lived in the same city as me so I met up with him and cleaned him out of all his dal negros and piatniks.
Definitely my fault
I might take some more off your hands too. We will see what you have left.

2-pip jumbo for sure. Poker or bridge.

Interested in know which brands.
Leave it with me. I’ll see what I can find.

I can get stock direct from dal Negro but it’s a 200 deck min order. Roughly $13au a deck landed.

Really like those Dal Negro setups with the Statue of Liberty backs. I'd be interested if any ever get to the US.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom