Cutthroats CPC tourney set (1 Viewer)

IMG_0678.jpg

Both look awesome honestly, but that black inlay wins out for me. And great choice for the spot pattern as well...one of the nicest.

My wife loves that edge spot pattern and it is one of my favorites by CPC.
I think this is getting close to done.

Just need to figure out a breakdown that makes some kind of sense with the sixth denomination.
Easy just to say 200x of each of the first 5 denoms and 100x of the 5,000.

Or add another denomination to bring it up to 7 like @Nex tourney set, although I think I have already used every color:LOL: :laugh:

Just need to figure out a breakdown that makes some kind of sense with the sixth denomination.
Easy just to say 200x of each of the first 5 denoms and 100x of the 5,000.

I think you'll only need 100x of the T500. You will have more than enough chips to make a two table T2K or two table T10K with a huge amount of rebuys. It'll also make it an even 1000 chips that you can keep in a cage.

Loving these! Nice work.

My suggestions (fwiw) would be to work on the 1000 spot colors and keep the denoms all one color. I’m a huge fan of either red or black/white denoms. And in this case, I think either red or white would work. Plus I think you've already color matched enough on the inlay.

I think I like the white denoms best overall.

Any concern with a maroon and blurple base chip next to each other in the line up? Not sure if it would lead to dirty stacks?

I agree that the 1k chip needs work color wise. I like a butterscotch chip but it doesn't work real well with what you have going on with the edgespots.

The breakdown I tossed out there will run a two table T5 base with starting stacks of 10-10-7-x, two table T25 base 12-12-5-6-x, or three table T25 base 8-8-4-7-x. The three racks if T1000 chips will completely color up a three table T10k, not sure if that is a good thing but I like the sounds of it for some reason.

I think I like the white denoms best overall.

Any concern with a maroon and blurple base chip next to each other in the line up? Not sure if it would lead to dirty stacks?
Yes, it could lead to dirty stacks.
But, we can have 3-4 denoms on the table at one time so I'm not too worried about having to dark chips right next to each other in the lineup if we can make the edge spots different enough

I'm heading slowly for the white denoms, it is starting to make more sense.

Excuse me
I'm busy puking skittles all over the table

What's the Pot?
A rainbow

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0716.jpg

I still need to put together the white denominations

Reactions: 72o
I like the new 1k more. Do you? Pops a lot and I like that it matches the yellow spots on the 25 and 5k. Don't love the pink on it, though. What about a maroon instead of pink?

Also, thanks for posting your progress here. I'd like to run a thread like this whenever I get to make a custom set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom