Cutthroats CPC tourney set (1 Viewer)

I have no problem with them visually. I don't know anything about trout or most fish in general so I am not sure if they are supposed to match each fish or not but I think they look good.

The fish are not scientifically matched to any colors or denom, it is just a visual thing.
On a chip inlay all the Cutthroat would look about the same.

It looks to me that J5 put the names of each Cutthroat on the denoms by how much space the name took up.
The longer the name the lower the denom--- so 4 character denoms get the shortest names.

I only ask because with that chip count you are pretty close to being able to run a three table T10K.

Have you messed around with the chip calculator at all?

Screenshot_20181222-111308.png

Attachments

• poker-chip-calculator (1) (1).pdf
    598.2 KB · Views: 206
I'm not going to have 3 tables of degenerats in my house:mad:

Most tourneys here are 8-10 players and sometimes a few less.

I really don't need six denoms either.

And Damn It
Tri-Moons now:rage:
And not on Scrown:mad::mad::rage:

They are available on any mold.

That breakdown that you posted is more than enough for what you are looking to do.

They are available on any mold.

That breakdown that you posted is more than enough for what you are looking to do.
Excellent!
I misread post #15 by David in the Tri-moon thread.

Thank you for all your help

So while looking at your inlays with the layered background I can't help but notice that sometimes the fish sort of blends with certain shades. I wonder if outlining the fish in white would help the fish pop more? Sort of like how the boarder is ountlined with white.

I haven't started the sample thread yet. :oops:

Just received the Webster Farm samples and noticed my sample chip set colors are slightly off.
Panicking a little since I need to have the colors locked in TODAY. :nailbite:

Anyone have current dayglo peach color pics vs day glo tiger?

TRK samples are the newest which are followed by the hotstamps which were purchased last year. Sample on the right is the oldest but I don't know how old for certain.
IMG_20190113_002807.jpg
IMG_20190113_002429.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom