Cut cards, same or different? (1 Viewer)

If using 2 decks of cards, do you like to use matching or different cut cards?

• Same

• Different

• I don't use cut cards

• This is stupid, who gives a crap?

Results are only viewable after voting.

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious -- if you use 2 decks of cards in your game, do you like to have the cut cards match, or different cut card design for each deck?

I like my cut cards to be the same design (different colors are fine though). And I’ll also use the matching DB.

57F68D75-3EB8-491D-9162-752A905D513C.jpeg

I ask because when I send cut cards to people, wondered whether I needed to send 2 or if 1 would be useful. Sounds like 2 are best

Hmmm . . .

Two the same. Check.
Two with the same design but different colors. Check.
Two completely different designs. Check
One cut card. Check.

My only requirements are to require the use at least one cut card, and that the cut card be the same size as the deck. Any matchy-matchy stuff is icing on the cake. (Buttercream, please.)

I have a ton of fun, different custom cut cards. I usually go with two different ones. This way I can show them off!

Is there an option for both? Sometimes we use matching sometimes we use 2 different cards w/same set theme

For sake of the OP
We use 2 cut cards for both decks, and spare/singles go in the collection binder

Generally speaking, 2 decks, 2 cut cards, same design, different colours, but can also be same colour. Same design and matching dealer button always though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom