SOLD Cut Cards $1 with promo code (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Potsie1

Full House
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
All cut cards are now available to order at www.holdempokerchips.com for $1.25 each. I'm working on the website checkout experience and hope everyone who orders can leave feedback here.

Use promo code to receive 20% off your entire cut card order making the cards only $1 each after discount. This code will be available from 5/19 to 5/27.

Thank you!
Jim

Last edited:
All cut cards are now available to order at www.holdempokerchips.com for $1.25 each. I'm working on the website checkout experience and hope everyone who orders can leave feedback here.

Use promo code PCF2021 to receive 20% off your entire cut card order making the cards only $1 each after discount. This code will be available from 5/19 to 5/27.

Thank you!
Jim
Is there any custom options or just the ones in the store? Looks like a great deal either way!

All cut card orders have been packaged and shipped as of today. Thanks again for giving my checkout system a little stress test. It seemed to work fine.

Site doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment. Any Empress cards in there?

Edit: It's working now. I meant Empress Joliet. Nice looking cards :)

Last edited:
Do you have any plans to make ones to match some of your other buttons?

For example, one that the stars may say bursts with awesomeness?

(Asking for a friend)

Do you have any plans to make ones to match some of your other buttons?

For example, one that the stars may say bursts with awesomeness?

(Asking for a friend)
Did you see this?
20210515_101542.jpg
20210515_101443.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom