Cut Card Group Buy (Round 9) - *Closed* (4 Viewers)

Eloe2000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
***STATUS - Order sent to manufacturer***

We are currently organizing rough interest. When we exceed 1,000 total cards in interest we will formalize the orders and I will begin accepting artwork and payments. Do NOT send me order details or artwork now. Just state your expected total quantity of cards in a comment below.

What this is:
This is a group buy intended to allow you to bring your own design and have your own plastic cut cards produced and to reach MOQs and scale discounts from a commercial printer. This is NOT the opportunity for you to buy other people's cut cards. The goal is to get to at least 1,000 total cards at which point the prices below go into effect.

Card Specifics: 24mil thick 3.5"x2.5" (poker size) and 3.5"x2.25" (bridge size) plastic cut cards with your custom printed design with rounded edges. These are usually the cut cards you see around here on PCF. Examples below in photos.

Order Details:
  • Minimum order is 30 cards per design/size.
  • Cost per card is 98¢ea (subject to pricing change at the time orders are taken)
  • Each card design has a $10 card setup fee. You can order 30 cards with a front design and a different back design and its only $10 fee once.
  • If you want the same design on poker and bridge size, you need to order 30 of each size minimum, and that would be $20 fee (for both sizes)
  • Shipping from the manufacturer to me is baked into the $.98/card price. But reshipping is not included. Standard USP domestic and international
Artwork:
  • This is a bring your own custom design situation. I will help look over your artwork but cannot design for you. The manufacturer is not there to assist you either. Contact one of the designers below if you need design help.
  • Card designs highly preferably in .AI format or print ready .PDF
  • Poker size is 2.5"X 3.5" and Bridge size is 2.25"X 3.5"
  • If you want design help you can try one these people for hire;
  • File naming: PROJECT NAME_bridge.ai or PROJECT NAME_front_bridge.ai + PROJECT NAME_back_bridge.ai if sides are different (please use separate files if your card has different side artwork)

Example Order:
  • 30 cards bridge sized ordered: 30 x $0.98 + $10 art fee + $5 shipping (US) total cost is $44.40 shipped

Order Deadline:

TBD

Order Submission:

Send an email to CasaMangoPoker@gmail.com with the following details:
  • PCF username
  • Delivery address where cards will be shipped (will allow me to give shipping cost when payment is due)
  • Include order details:
    • name of cards project{s)
    • quantity per card design (30 minimum)
    • size (bridge or poker or both)
    • Does your card project have the same image on both sides or are each side different
    • attach artwork files (AI or print ready PDF)
    • file naming: PROJECT NAME_bridge.ai or PROJECT NAME_front_bridge.ai + PROJECT NAME_back_bridge.ai if sides are different
  • Sample order email in post #3
Payment:

Payment will be due once all orders have been collected and compiled, but before printing begins. Note: This is different from MatB's process.

Order Deadline:

Formal orders will be collected when we reach 1,000 cards in interest.

Artwork Templates & Examples:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/custom-cut-card-group-buy-round-8-closed.63991/

Thank you again @MatB for doing so many of these for the community.

Attachments

• AF40D671-8BB9-4E68-9B9E-37C9DE51463E.jpeg
    AF40D671-8BB9-4E68-9B9E-37C9DE51463E.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 324
  • 9A95B621-7B4E-4EC1-8177-BAA28D4631AA.jpeg
    9A95B621-7B4E-4EC1-8177-BAA28D4631AA.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 323
  • 2535ArtworkTemplate.png
    2535ArtworkTemplate.png
    65.1 KB · Views: 314
  • Bridge-Cut-Card-Template.png
    Bridge-Cut-Card-Template.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:
Example order email:
(order by emailing CasaMangoPoker@gmail.com with the following details)

Hey Evan,
Here is my order...

PCF username: @Eloe2000

Eloe Poker
123 Ocean Drive
Miami, FL 33333

1. CASA MANGO: 30x Poker size (same sides)

Attached: casamango_poker.ai

2. MAPES: 40x bridge & 40x poker size (different sides)

Attached: mapes_pokerbridge_back.ai, mapes_pokerbridge_front.ai

Follow up with a PM to me here to make sure it doesn't fall through the cracks.
reserved

Last edited:
Thanks for setting this up. What kinda time frame are we looking at? I’d like to make some custom ones, but I have to do the artwork still. Just wouldn’t want to commit and/or hold things up if this is a really quick turn.

Thanks for setting this up. What kinda time frame are we looking at? I’d like to make some custom ones, but I have to do the artwork still. Just wouldn’t want to commit and/or hold things up if this is a really quick turn.

Well, I would have said in about a month, but we are a third of the way there in the first 90 minutes, so...

Honestly, I am sure almost no one has artwork ready. You will have time. Several weeks for sure. This is all just to collect interest, so you won't hold anything up. No commitment at this point. But I would say that you should start working on it.

Everyone should start working on artwork because we are already just about there. I am not going to set any deadlines right now, but I assume we will already have enough interest in a day or two to reach our MOQ. So I would suspect we should be able to place an order in a couple weeks if everyone is ready with their art by then.

Everyone should start working on artwork because we are already just about there. I am not going to set any deadlines right now, but I assume we will already have enough interest in a day or two to reach our MOQ. So I would suspect we should be able to place an order in a couple weeks if everyone is ready with their art by then.
Working on it, will be ready before order time comes. :tup:

Interested but don’t know if I can get artwork done. Are you planning to keep going for a round 10?

Interested but don’t know if I can get artwork done. Are you planning to keep going for a round 10?

My intention is to sort of keep this continually rolling and every time we hit the MOQ then we place another order. I had some bumps with my first time at this one, but everything ended up fine and we should be good going forward. So, yes to round 10.

But FWIW I plan to give a couple weeks here for people to get their artwork ready for Round 9.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom