Custom Terrible's Labels (2 Viewers)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Can any recommend someone who will make me quality Terrible's $1000 labels?

I'm not to sure who to try for the labels but did you find the chip you want to use yet?

I'm not to sure who to try for the labels but did you find the chip you want to use yet?

Yep! Got some of these.

500s.jpg

Thx

Those should look pretty nice with the set when labeled

I was thinking about labeling some Terrible $1's for $1000. They fit and I don't use the $1's in my tourney set. Plus the price is right.

My OCD would only allow me to use a purple base chip for the $1k as stated by the MO gaming commission. :cool:

Who is making good labels these days? I need to re-label 120 of these. :)

I did not see anything about it on their website. I need someone that will pretty much make the same artwork with a $1000 on it. I did read about someone making high quality label with vinyl on top. Those would work nice. Anyone remember do makes them?

I have used this company iin the past, but its hit or miss on the owner contacting you back. They have not answered my last two emails.

[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://www.personalpokerchips.com/[/FONT]

I have used this company iin the past, but its hit or miss on the owner contacting you back. They have not answered my last two emails.

[FONT=.HelveticaNeueUI]http://www.personalpokerchips.com/[/FONT]

I never heard back from them either. LOL I sent them an email about 2 weeks ago.

Yeah... It's me:cool:. As Tommy said i can't print those Terrible's labels. The logo and layout are saved by copyright. I would get alot of trouble. Sorry! I am very busy atm but i try to show you some pics of the vinyl and holographic/glitter labels and custom laser engraved cutcards i offer.

Here is a small teaser...

image.php
[/URL][/IMG]

image.php
[/URL][/IMG]

image.php
[/URL][/IMG]

A friend of a friend was able to make me some Terrible's $1000 custom labels. :)

terribles1k.jpg

Did a couple.....some splash

st_jo_terribles_paulson.jpg

Mint St Jo primary 500s...

drool...

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

It's hard to tell the labeled chips apart from the inlaid ones in a splashed pot unless you look really closely.

Well done.

Mint St Jo primary 500s...

drool...

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

It's hard to tell the labeled chips apart from the inlaid ones in a splashed pot unless you look really closely.

Well done.

I'm guessing after they are used a bit and exposed under different lighting the white of the $1k labels will fad a bit and match a little better. I couldn't ask for anything better shy of asking Paulson to make them. LOL I really like them.

Those look great. Well done

Thanks, I just have to practice putting them on center better. :)

Thanks.
More to do today... :)

terrible_1ks.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom