Custom Terrible's Labels (1 Viewer)

Those look amazing! Please please please sell me some labels and or one or two "1k" chips :). Take my money!!! lol.

Btw the 1's are on eBay, I had asked if he'd do a buy it now for them but he made it auction style. Just got outbid :/. Hope I can get them or my heads up set is not going to be very complete with .50's and some 5's lol.

Those look amazing! Please please please sell me some labels and or one or two "1k" chips :). Take my money!!! lol.

Btw the 1's are on eBay, I had asked if he'd do a buy it now for them but he made it auction style. Just got outbid :/. Hope I can get them or my heads up set is not going to be very complete with .50's and some 5's lol.

haha maybe. If you gonna bid on eBay, I'd snipe it in the last 10 seconds. :)

terribles_st_jo_frontier_chips_1ks.png

60 done so far.

haha maybe. If you gonna bid on eBay, I'd snipe it in the last 10 seconds. :)

terribles_st_jo_frontier_chips_1ks.png

60 done so far.

Maybe as in.... Yes? ;). *throws brick of money at Tommy* lol.

Where did you get those custom labels made? TTTtubby or whatever his name is on the other forum?

Yeah I'm going to try and hold back from bidding on them until right before it ends.

A friend of a friend made them. It was a one time deal. Doing $5k chips is just a dream. ;) I might have a few (less than 10) left over. I'll have to do a final count when they are all done. I like to have full racks plus 10 extra for each denom as backup in case one goes missing, gets damages, etc. ( I have OCD ) ;)

A friend of a friend made them. It was a one time deal. Doing $5k chips is just a dream. ;) I might have a few (less than 10) left over. I'll have to do a final count when they are all done. I like to have full racks plus 10 extra for each denom in case one goes missing, gets damages, etc. ( I have OCD ) ;)

Yeah I suppose with it being a copyright thing most would probably not want to do it. Darn. If when you are all done you do have any left over, even if its less then 10 and you want to sell let me know, I'd definitely like to be able to have a 1k chip in my Terrible spade wall display :).

Jealous! Those look sweet :)

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Were the stickers you had made vinyl or what exactly were they made off? I found a place that sells sheets of about 20 different kinds of sticker/label material, some waterproof etc and honestly I've got a pretty high end laser color printer so I might just try and print them myself if I can get the correct label material.

Jealous! Those look sweet :)

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Were the stickers you had made vinyl or what exactly were they made off? I found a place that sells sheets of about 20 different kinds of sticker/label material, some waterproof etc and honestly I've got a pretty high end laser color printer so I might just try and print them myself if I can get the correct label material.

They are vinyl.

Those look good Tommy! How many did you purchase?

Chips or labels? I can't say how many chips right now because I might have a contest with the picture of them in the zip lock bag that I posted. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom