Custom Table Toppers (2 Viewers)

I think the op is best served starting with a small offering of unique and highly sellable toppers. Iirc he has to order from Guangzhou China in bulk and wait for delivery etc so I don’t think a large variety of different designs and sizes will prove to be a profitable business model starting out.

I for one am looking forward to seeing what other cool gaming designs will be available.

Thanks for the continued feedback! I'm not ignoring you just been a busy week this week. The non-poker mats idea is interesting to me. Would they all be the same size (e.g. rectangle pattern? barrington oval sized? etc.)?

As DirtyTIVA mentioned I'm likely going to start simple and go from there.

I'm only interested in ones that fit my hold 'em table, but I don't know if it's the same size as a Barrington. I'll have to re-measure when I get home to make sure. But the idea is to be able to use the same table and just throw down a mat based on the game, covering the seam in the middle and have a consistent cool theme.

If you want to get it financed quickly, do a Kickstarter and spread that around. Works all the time for tabletop RPGs and supplements.

I'm only interested in ones that fit my hold 'em table, but I don't know if it's the same size as a Barrington. I'll have to re-measure when I get home to make sure. But the idea is to be able to use the same table and just throw down a mat based on the game, covering the seam in the middle and have a consistent cool theme.
Right -- this is the same as my original idea around the Barrington sizes

Right -- this is the same as my original idea around the Barrington sizes
Just confirmed my playing surface dimensions today, 25"x60". Is that a Barrington size?
1646278222886.png
d

Very interested in a Barrington sized topper. Spitballing here but if it'll be practically locked in on the table would it be possible to be double sided? As in a different design on each side?

Very interested in a Barrington sized topper. Spitballing here but if it'll be practically locked in on the table would it be possible to be double sided? As in a different design on each side?
No, the top side is a very smooth finish and the underside is rubbery for grip.

I played on @TricycleClub topper on a barrington ESPN table this weekend and it was a great setup. Even if I had a nice Chanman table I’d happily use the topper/barrington setup if I needed to spread an additional table.

I'm really excited to announce that I'll be producing a number of custom table toppers for PCF in 2022, in rectangle and oval patterns initially. The oval pattern will be the same dimensions (73.75" x 31.5" x 5mm thick with sewn edges) as the Super Poker World table topper group buy that I ran in 2021, so that they'll fit perfectly in Barrington/ESPN tables. For me, I've found it really fun to swap out the table topper depending on the chip set "theme" that I'm playing with on a given night, which is what really inspired me to make more of these for the community.

The rectangle mats will be (74" x 32" x 5mm with sewn edges). I hope to be able to entertain custom size orders in the future, but it'll be a learning curve to figure out the logistics behind that.

So far I have four distinct designs that I'm really excited about, including Super Poker World (mentioned above). I plan to share those and more in the coming weeks to get some initial community feedback, and tailor future designs around interest. I hope to be able to start taking orders sometime in May-June if all goes according to plans.

Looking forward to getting this project going, and hearing some feedback on initial designs from all of you in the near future!
I am interested. Message me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom