Custom Table Toppers (1 Viewer)

DirtyTIVA

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the op is best served starting with a small offering of unique and highly sellable toppers. Iirc he has to order from Guangzhou China in bulk and wait for delivery etc so I don’t think a large variety of different designs and sizes will prove to be a profitable business model starting out.

I for one am looking forward to seeing what other cool gaming designs will be available.

rjdev7

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the continued feedback! I'm not ignoring you just been a busy week this week. The non-poker mats idea is interesting to me. Would they all be the same size (e.g. rectangle pattern? barrington oval sized? etc.)?

As DirtyTIVA mentioned I'm likely going to start simple and go from there.

TheMadIrishman

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I'm only interested in ones that fit my hold 'em table, but I don't know if it's the same size as a Barrington. I'll have to re-measure when I get home to make sure. But the idea is to be able to use the same table and just throw down a mat based on the game, covering the seam in the middle and have a consistent cool theme.

TheMadIrishman

Sitting Out
Reaction score
If you want to get it financed quickly, do a Kickstarter and spread that around. Works all the time for tabletop RPGs and supplements.

rjdev7

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I'm only interested in ones that fit my hold 'em table, but I don't know if it's the same size as a Barrington. I'll have to re-measure when I get home to make sure. But the idea is to be able to use the same table and just throw down a mat based on the game, covering the seam in the middle and have a consistent cool theme.
Right -- this is the same as my original idea around the Barrington sizes

TheMadIrishman

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Right -- this is the same as my original idea around the Barrington sizes
Just confirmed my playing surface dimensions today, 25"x60". Is that a Barrington size?
1646278222886.png
d

FilthyMcNasty

High Hand
Reaction score
Very interested in a Barrington sized topper. Spitballing here but if it'll be practically locked in on the table would it be possible to be double sided? As in a different design on each side?

rjdev7

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Very interested in a Barrington sized topper. Spitballing here but if it'll be practically locked in on the table would it be possible to be double sided? As in a different design on each side?
No, the top side is a very smooth finish and the underside is rubbery for grip.

chicubs1988

Flush
Reaction score
I played on @TricycleClub topper on a barrington ESPN table this weekend and it was a great setup. Even if I had a nice Chanman table I’d happily use the topper/barrington setup if I needed to spread an additional table.

Top Bottom