Custom Table Pic (1 Viewer)

Buge

Flush
Reaction score
I am very excited about a table that I am having built so I am posting a few pictures of the build courtesy of the builder. The table is clearly inspired by @bsdunbar1. His tables look so great that I wanted one of my own! All that’s missing is the gorilla legs and the table will be complete. Thanks for taking a look!
9BE820F2-5E12-44CC-8B19-2F536995D78D.jpeg
1CA9F348-6608-4AAD-999D-289B99AC6686.jpeg
756E21BB-21AB-421A-A39E-6F4ACC06B65F.jpeg
49AA0FE3-E963-449A-9ED3-F7F73AB19AA3.jpeg
E3FC1A20-0485-4828-9BA2-7A7F23B5779A.jpeg

Please excuse the mess in the background! Here is the finished product. The table came out awesome and the raised rail is really cool. It seems like it will take a little getting used to playing on it. I am glad I read so much on this forum before having it built. The 3/4 inch raised rail was a home run. I don’t know if I would have enjoyed it being any taller. TChan gaming suede came out perfectly and is so soft. Overall, I am very pleased with the table and can’t wait to get some use out of it :D
00DFECC9-FA1E-4795-9904-8FDCF0A2B094.jpeg

Looks great! I really like the buttons around the outer edge.

Does it need to stay portable with folding legs? If not, it deserves a nice set of permanent legs.

Looks great! I really like the buttons around the outer edge.

Does it need to stay portable with folding legs? If not, it deserves a nice set of permanent legs.
Thank you! Yes, unfortunately, it does need to be taken down and stored when not in use. :tdown: Maybe someday I can put some permanent legs on it

under the vinyl, is that just a stained 3/4 inch plywood to get the raise on the rail?

Table looks awesome!!

do you know does that piece of wood go from the inside to the outside of the rail? I am just curious how that raise in the rail was made?

It looks like this is under the rail. The inside of it is painted red. View attachment 590460
So you are saying that this piece(above) goes right under this piece (below)?
1607571523187.png

Sorry for all the questions, the table looks awesome and may look into building a raised rail table and trying to get my head wrapped around this, because ive seen it done differently and this looks a little easier.

If I may, I think this build is similar to what I did as well (the very bottom piece is optional and/or may be different):

F3ACC8CF-790E-4D8D-83DB-32A6810D2E99.jpeg

Looks awesome! Would be so proud to invite others over to play on it if it was mine!

So you are saying that this piece(above) goes right under this piece (below)?
View attachment 590479

Sorry for all the questions, the table looks awesome and may look into building a raised rail table and trying to get my head wrapped around this, because ive seen it done differently and this looks a little easier.
I did not build the table and would be lying if I told you I knew exactly how it goes. Just from looking at the pictures this is how I think it is built. First picture is playing surface, second picture is what raises the rail and sits along the outer perimeter of the playing surface, third picture sits on top of the second picture. At least that’s how it looks to me.
0B443D8A-3404-42BC-849F-99907EB26925.jpeg
038CEB6D-BC62-47CB-BB07-0FBBCBA4925A.jpeg
7EB09E35-7B9E-4285-AAA2-92527DC0AF16.jpeg

I did not build the table and would be lying if I told you I knew exactly how it goes. Just from looking at the pictures this is how I think it is built. First picture is playing surface, second picture is what raises the rail and sits along the outer perimeter of the playing surface, third picture sits on top of the second picture. At least that’s how it looks to me.
View attachment 590500View attachment 590501View attachment 590502
I think that is how it went as well, but then it almost makes me believe that the playing surface has the decorative buttons on it, or is that the riser that has the decorative buttons?

The wood that the decorative racks are attached to are an optional extra piece of wood. They are just screwed into the bottom piece of the rail. I can take a picture of it today.

Please excuse the mess in the background! Here is the finished product. The table came out awesome and the raised rail is really cool. It seems like it will take a little getting used to playing on it. I am glad I read so much on this forum before having it built. The 3/4 inch raised rail was a home run. I don’t know if I would have enjoyed it being any taller. TChan gaming suede came out perfectly and is so soft. Overall, I am very pleased with the table and can’t wait to get some use out of it :D View attachment 587956
Unique design this table is awesome ! Love the progression photos!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom