• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Custom table in Huntsville, AL - $495 (1 Viewer)

kaimat

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
https://huntsville.craigslist.org/fuo/d/huntsville-custom-led-poker-table/7194351984.html

Chips are not for sale. Seller told me his wife wants it gone ASAP, so price is negotiable.

@Jonesey07 @Poker Zombie @sem0030

1600010017881.png

Mr. @Poker Zombie have you considered the Triton if you have limited space... really thinking about pulling the trigger on one!
https://www.tritonpokertables.com/p...ojICh0vDgc4EAQYASABEgK7hvD_BwE#whats-included
I built all my tables. One converts into a sewing table with a cork inlay and adjusts to counter height, so it stays in use. The other two break down into easy enough to carry parts. Two of them may wind up in the fugly thread someday, but they get the job done, and are much better than a standard folding table.

Last edited:
I built all my tables. Once converts into a sewing table with a cork inlay and adjusts to counter height, so it stays in use. The other two break down into easy enough to carry parts. Two of them may wind up in the fugly thread someday, but they get the job done, and are much better than a standard folding table.
That Plane heads up table you guys made is absolutely epic!! I don't believe any of your designs would wind up there... but either way like you said, they get the job done!! Can't wait to make it down for a game sometime!!

I would absolutely love to see the TSA peoples faces when you come strolling into the airport with that beauty!! Has to be a riot!
We have taken to notifying them in advance that it has poker chips inside. Between the screws and staples in the rail, and the opaque density of chips, it could appear as explosives with built in shrapnel. In Nashville and other airports it gets a very thorough check, usually followed with "wow, that's cool" and a smile. The Vegas airport has looked, but many times just passes it through. I think they have seen their fair share of poker chips in the x-ray machine.

I was going to take a photo of the x-ray image, but decided against it. Some things do not need to be published on the interwebs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom