Custom? Semi-custom? Atlantic Club chips (1 Viewer)

Freeroll

Two Pair
Reaction score
DB93B70F-40AB-4E5C-8003-6831602CB2F5.png
I just sent an email to CPC to place an order for a set of 1800 chips. The chips are custom colors and edge spots, but I am going to go with CPC’s stock Atlantic Club inlays, since I live on the Atlantic coast of Canada, and I absolutely love the simple, elegant inlay design.

David emailed me back (almost instantly) and said he would send me a quote tomorrow. Then the waiting game begins.

Here’s some mockup pr0n:

One thing you can do to customize the AC inlays is to add your city or area under the denom like below. Very classic. Also, you could change the AC lighthouse to some other locations icon like a local lighthouse or tower etc.

076BC2BB-7A80-4785-97A0-A82414596F2C.jpeg

One thing you can do to customize the AC inlays is to add your city or area under the denom like below. Very classic. Also, you could change the AC lighthouse to some other locations icon like a local lighthouse or tower etc.

View attachment 800580
I did think about changing the lighthouse to several different images, but i thought the lighthouse that the Atlantic Clubs already use looks so good. Didn’t think about adding my town and province underneath like that. Good idea. Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom