Custom poker trophies (2 Viewers)

Bourbon makes a nice trophy... create a DIY trophy using the empty bottles from the meetup. :)

This is relatively inexpensive, compared to what some guys spend, to have etched. How can the Bourbon Basement NOT have bourbon for the trophy?????

12182998_710241839110067_6606313275838175004_o.jpg

My buddy is a director of a grocery store and several of the alcohol reps will do this for you, just find one to ask.
They do it for him for free but I have asked about them doing some other bottles and I don't remember exactly what it was but I remember thinking it was pretty inexpensive for what it was. I'll reach out and see if I can find some exact numbers of what they were charging - in St Joe Missouri anyways.

Sean built that. If I recall, he had someone build it. The most amazing feature (to me) is the pedistal that the airplane sits on the top of - it's an actual propeller from a Southwest airplane jet engine.

It is the granddaddy of all trophies.

I hosted a poker reunion of crew members from the show Bloodline I worked on a few years back. The show was filmed for three seasons in the Florida Keys and we played a lot of poker! We rented a place down in Key Largo and I hauled down a few tables and many sets of chips. Made some plaques.
IMG_7089.JPG

My buddy is a director of a grocery store and several of the alcohol reps will do this for you, just find one to ask.
They do it for him for free but I have asked about them doing some other bottles and I don't remember exactly what it was but I remember thinking it was pretty inexpensive for what it was. I'll reach out and see if I can find some exact numbers of what they were charging - in St Joe Missouri anyways.
if you have have vector art work ready to go it should be cheap. I'd probably charge $20 (CAD nickles) and do it while you wait. keep the artwork and just change the text for each tourney? I'd do it for $10 after the first since setup it pretty much paid for.

edit: this post just for an example of the price you would be looking at in your area

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom