Custom Poker Table Felt (1 Viewer)

Fixed it for ya Tommy ;)
Tommy cloth v888.jpg

LOL. :eek:

Up to Tommy, but you may want to drop the outer black ring on the chip (to make it look more like a clay chip).

Was going for the ceramic look. :p

I think if I go big like the Cardinals table, the cards and chips will probably get lost. I'm thinking a smaller size like the Orioles table would work better. Perhaps a tad bit smaller too. :confused: Definitely a solid color on the outside to avoid it being too busy. Decisions....

3.jpg 2.jpg 5.jpg 4.png 1.png

Yeah, diggin' the partial transparency.....

It's already at 60% transparency. This one is 40% but any lower and it's going to be pretty hard to even see it.
Tommy cloth v112.jpg

Can the letters, words have a little higher opacity in the 2nd one from post 34?

Both are pretty great. I'd lean toward 80% if it was my table (maybe even 80% with 100% lettering).

EDIT: It's a nitpick, but I think the gradients inside the circles need to be rotated to match the URL, rather than matching the direction in the "PCF" initials.

I think that 70% transparency with 100% lettering is the 'just right' soup. 60% too light, 80% too opaque.

I have to stare at this for a while. :) Can you do one with a solid color too?

Love where this is headed. Like the 80% transparency, but also like some texture to the outer charcoal area as well.

Now that I got my new laptop and Photoshop installed, I'm going to mess around with it a bit. I really like the last one.

Do you have a mini ssc pattern?

Indeed I do, the earlier iterations of the cloth had the smaller SSC pattern. I'll email you the files.

What color was used on Trihonda's Fat Tire felt?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom