• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Custom Poker Table and Chips in South Jersey (1 Viewer)

Irish

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Posting this for a friend, he has a 8.5' custom built poker table with LED lights and a custom chip tray for sale, as well as nearly 4000 chips (custom ceramics from Apache). It sounds like his game died and he's looking to make room for other things. The table is less than 4 years old, chip denoms range from 5 to 1000, I don't have the exact breakdown at the moment. He's looking to sell altogether as a package deal if possible. Pics are below, if anyone has any questions or interest shoot me a PM, I'll forward you his contact information.

6581.jpeg
6589.jpeg
6590.jpeg
6593.jpeg

Beautiful table for sure and really nice design on the chips, but for goodness sake with all the cost that went into the whole set up why not spring for aligned edge spots on the chips? (n) :thumbsdown:

Where in South Jersey? Still available? I'm thinking about this. Shoot me a PM when you get a chance

Interest here as well. I live in MD. This could work out. PM any deets you have please.

Bumping this back up, both the table and chips are still available, but he's open to selling just the table as well. Shoot me a PM if you have any interest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom