Custom Poker Chips (2 Viewers)

CraktPoker

Reaction score
What is the best company for custom poker chips? I know there are some top companies that most people use, but I would like some advice from people who have bought custom poker chips.

For compression molded clay chips there is only one, and they are great: Classic Poker Chips

For ceramic chips BRpro and sunfly are recommended here a lot (I don't have experience with these).

Not sure about plastics but others will provide info.

Get samples.

So most people talk about a budget or a quantity of chips they want. SteveEH gives the typical vendors most use, but left out CC (China clays) and the typical vendor is Tina, but if you go CCs they will re-use your design work for other customers. There are also a few high end plastics vendors as well, but by and large BRPro is the easiest to use and likely one of the fastest turnarounds.

There are countless threads you can look through to answer similar questions, one of the more recent ones, several members caution new members from purchasing customs from CPC too early. They are the highest quality for home games, but the cost and the personal journey makes it a financial risk for most members.

The issue is you're just starting out and you are not likely to know what makes a great set or a good design, and this isnit my opinion it yours. Most members don't know what they like until they have about a year on the journey.

Custom chips are great for security and I absolutely love my CPCs, you can find my sets in my signature. Lets say you have a design or art, are you familiar with the needed budget, and if so, what about your chip count?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom