Custom poker chip info (1 Viewer)

Over 1.2,k chips. Yes did it on my own.
On sunflys website they have design templates, do you have to use one of those or can you make your own? It also says they are fully customizable so I'm thinking you can make your own design but I'm not sure.

On sunflys website they have design templates, do you have to use one of those or can you make your own? It also says they are fully customizable so I'm thinking you can make your own design but I'm not sure.

At Matsui the colours and spots are given. The inlay you can design as you want.

You can design your own. This might be more information then you need but, here are the only limitations you have when designing your own chips.
1584617049077.png

HB005 template reference[4275].png

Chip face 43MM
1.Important information can not exceed the red line
2.Do not put the main content in the two purple dotted lines (unimportant content such as color blocks and patterns should extend to the innermost purple circle)
3.Aligned chip will require color blocks be evenly divided and regularly.
Sticker 26.5MM
4.Important information can not exceed the red line
5.Unimportant content such as color blocks and patterns should be extended to 26.5MM outside the red line.
Rolling edge 126MM
6.Extended length of rolling edge 126MM
7.Aligned chip will require color blocks of the rolling edge 125MM be evenly divided and regularly, leave 1MM bleeding position.
8.The main content of the rolling edge should be within the space of the two white dotted line.

See this thread for examples of what people have created on the Sun-Fly hybrid chips: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/ceramic-hybrid-sunfly-polyinno-pr0n-thread.29379/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom