Custom Poker Cards (like copag)

Enter45

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to this forum so apologise if this is not the correct place to post this thread.

Was just wondering if anyone (UK) has had experience printing custom playing cards like the COPAG cards?

Thanks in advance,

TheDuke

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to this forum so apologise if this is not the correct place to post this thread.

Was just wondering if anyone (UK) has had experience printing custom playing cards like the COPAG cards?

Thanks in advance,

Manufactures usually have minimum order requirements so it's usually not feasible to get custom cards from the big playing card manufacturers.

I ran a group buy for custom modianos years ago. At that time, I believe the minimum order was 500 setups. I needed to team up with a retailer/distributor to get it off the ground.

I think as a group buy we got close to 300 setups and the rest was bought by the retailer.

surfik

Flush
Reaction score
Modiano minimum threshold for custom order was 2000 decks.
Recently Polish Legalny Poker made order with Cartamundi for 4000 decks printed by Fournier factory

I belive it is too much for anyone to handle

tabletalker7

Flush
Reaction score

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only 500 decks needed ......... @Josh Kifer you recovered from the mental damage caused by your last foray into card selling to try a PCF special group buy?
I do resale, I doubt I could make any margins on this kinda deal for the effort.

Top Bottom