Custom Poker Cards (like copag) (2 Viewers)

Enter45

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hi,

I am new to this forum so apologise if this is not the correct place to post this thread.

Was just wondering if anyone (UK) has had experience printing custom playing cards like the COPAG cards?

Thanks in advance,

Hi,

I am new to this forum so apologise if this is not the correct place to post this thread.

Was just wondering if anyone (UK) has had experience printing custom playing cards like the COPAG cards?

Thanks in advance,

Manufactures usually have minimum order requirements so it's usually not feasible to get custom cards from the big playing card manufacturers.

I ran a group buy for custom modianos years ago. At that time, I believe the minimum order was 500 setups. I needed to team up with a retailer/distributor to get it off the ground.

I think as a group buy we got close to 300 setups and the rest was bought by the retailer.

Modiano minimum threshold for custom order was 2000 decks.
Recently Polish Legalny Poker made order with Cartamundi for 4000 decks printed by Fournier factory

I belive it is too much for anyone to handle

Interesting, custom Kems or Copags would be nice. I guess from reading previous comments custom cards in general are rare to come by.

Custom cards, with Kem/Copag quality still doesn’t exist, right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom