Custom octagon (2 Viewers)

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
My latest build that was delivered today. Green gaming suede cloth, 10" oak pedestal with claw foot legs stained ebony and standard jumbo s/s cup holders in the rail.

The green is a bit bright for my taste for a table with such a dark pedestal but still looks nice I think.

19575283538_0cd39acd3c_z.jpg

19763301545_df0983b8b2_z.jpg

19768013291_effd33c1b9_z.jpg

Was that the table that I was admiring the pedestal base at your shop?

Mike

I didn't even know that it was an octagon. Just stared at the pedestal base. Ha! I like the bright green with the dark rail.

Mike

I didn't even know that it was an octagon. Just stared at the pedestal base. Ha! I like the bright green with the dark rail.

Mike

so do I. I also like that the cup holders are built into the rail vs being built into the felt.

The table is NICE, I really like the Base, the Black stain/wash is super nice.
Great Job T_Chan as always.

I like everything about that table, including the colors and the location of the bet line. Nice job!

Thanks all.

Yes they went with the SSC print on gaming suede as opposed to just SSC for 2 reasons. They wanted to add a betting line and the liked the gaming suede feel over SSC.

The stain turned out great. I love staining oak, the grain patterns show up really well through the dark ebony stain.

Looks great! What's the width?

It's 54" across from the straight sections. This is the smallest I recommend for an 8 seater octagon.

Shipping can be rough to the USA. A full sized table is usually $350ish.

Sorry, I didn't say that very clearly. Shipping to USA is $350ish, not the table itself.

Sorry, I didn't say that very clearly. Shipping to USA is
$350ish, not the table itself.

That makes more sense thought it was too good to be true! Unfortunately I'm on a tight budget right now. That table gives me some ideas. Wonder how much a table like that with folding legs would run ?
Maybe I should move to Canada! Lol

Edit to sound less like a dumbass

Last edited:
It's 54" across from the straight sections. This is the smallest I recommend for an 8 seater octagon.

Looks like it has more room than my 55" round table. :confused:

Well from corner to corner it's 60-1/2" across.

That makes it worth the drive up to Vancouver from WA! :)

I think it's almost a perfect size for 8 players. Any bigger and you start having problems reaching the middle of the table.

Just this weekend I had to convince someone that 79" across the straight sections was too big. They were really set on the size but I think I finally got them down to 60".

Octo rails are a huge pain to upholster, especially with cup holders, nice work.

Just this weekend I had to convince someone that 79" across the straight sections was too big.

yikes, they would have needed sand trap rakes to reach the pot.

I think it's almost a perfect size for 8 players. Any bigger and you start having problems reaching the middle of the table.

Just this weekend I had to convince someone that 79" across the straight sections was too big. They were really set on the size but I think I finally got them down to 60".

yikes, they would have needed sand trap rakes to reach the pot.

So instead of a dealer you have to find a stickman to rake the pots.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom