Custom neoprene topper (2 Viewers)

Well, design is nice. I would pick a gray one.
Important factor is that surface of your topper should provide nice contrast to your chips and back of cards.

I have been thinking about doing something like this but can't settle on a design.

Should it be one solid frame that rests on the border of the entire table, like a giant empty picture frame with no backing. Durable but difficult to store.

Or should it be several smaller pieces that screw or latch or somehow fasten together. Easier to store but more involved to setup and take down each time. And with visible seams.

Please share if you end up having something made. Or even if you just have a design idea.
Probably going to do 4 sections. Will post here whenever I get round to doing it.

I prefer the first or the last one.
I also ordered at them. Quite satisfied in the end.

I took it in 2mm and the end I've no issue with that.
Great idea and execution!

Did you supply the completed artwork?

Or is it possible to just provide photos, and have them help with a mockup.

I prefer the first or the last one.
I also ordered at them. Quite satisfied in the end.

I took it in 2mm and the end I've no issue with that.
I like the seat lines. Would help (hopefully) with some of the man spreading at my game.

Great idea and execution!

Did you supply the completed artwork?

Or is it possible to just provide photos, and have them help with a mockup.

Thanks !
I did the full design myself.
But just shoot them a mail. I'm pretty sure they can adapt an existing design with custom pics.

Very cool! That came out really sweet. What are your impressions of it?

One additional thing:

The rubber smell is REALLY intense. Far, far more than any other neoprene mat I've owned before. I've been leaving it in a well ventilated area for a few days now, but still pretty strong smell. (though it is less than the first day). So it's pretty much not usable for a while until it has been properly ventilated, which is something to keep in mind if you plan a poker game a few days after getting it :p

I haven't checked what the max sizes are, though.
216x116cm was possible when I asked. I guess the maximum should be somewhat larger
Let's see who will be the first of us to muster up enough courage to email and ask them... :)

I win! Henceforth I shallt be known as Sir Winberg the Brave!

After asking them three(!) times I finally got the reply 220 x 130 cm. Not sure why squares are possible at 140×140, perhaps they are pre-cut?

I'm looking at ordering a round mat from montapisdejeux.com but is has to be pretty close to 129 cm in diameter to fit my table top. I just sent them an e-mail asking if that is possible. Hopefully I'll get an answer...

I'm new to this custom design option. What format would they need if I were to send a picture, logotype or simular?

Quick reply:

"We can make a 130cm diameter round poker mat but not 129cm because we use cutting templates that go from 10cm to 10cm."

(I wrote in English, they replied in French so the above is via Google Translate.)

Quick reply:

"We can make a 130cm diameter round poker mat but not 129cm because we use cutting templates that go from 10cm to 10cm."

(I wrote in English, they replied in French so the above is via Google Translate.)
If you want send me the French version I can check the translation for accuracy for you.

If you want send me the French version I can check the translation for accuracy for you.
Here's the original text:

"Nous pouvons fabriquer un tapis de poker rond de 130 cm de diamètre mais pas 129 cm car nous utilisons des gabarits de découpe qui vont de 10 en 10 cm."

We can make a 130cm diameter round felt but not 129cm as we use cut templates that can be adjusted by 10cm steps (ex : 110cm, 120cm, 130cm, 140cm, ...).

I have continued to talk with montapisdejeux.com about a custom mat and here's what we have "on the table" right now. (Fintling is my family name).

What do you guys think? I'm not so sure about the double betting lines (black + yellow), that's someting they have added.

Fintling Johan Rond 130cm 2mm.jpg

I wanted a brown-ish design to go with the room:
IMG_20211014_140000422.jpg

As promised! I'm really happy with the result! It's hard to take a picture that do the topper justice; it looks much better IRL!

Can't wait to use it in tomorrow's home game! :)

View attachment 802337
That looks superb! This may be what I was considering doing too. For your setup, you have the folding poker top which sits on your dining table, then the new mat which just fits inside the rail? Looks really great!

Correct! And thanks! Since they have the 10 cm intervals, I couldn't get the exact measurements so I actually had to cut the edges just a few millimeters. I just used a pair of scissors and then I was able to tuck the mat in by the rail.

I love this design. Is it possible to get a graphics file for the design ? I’d be willing to contribute somethjng.
Hi, sorry for late reply. The background is from one of their stock designs, i just had them change colors. The logo is my custom design made be the awesome @timinater , you can contact him if you need help to draw up something similar.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom