Custom micro set (1 Viewer)

Pip17

Two Pair
Reaction score
I think I finally figured it out let's see if it works..lol
here is my color combos I selected for a Micro cash set. the denoms go #1- $.01 #2 $.05 #3 $.25 and #4 $1.00.
Any and all thoughts please :)
(4).png

Just a quick word on micro cash sets. Be really, really sure you'll actually play those stakes often enough to warrant a custom set. There was some brief interest from my players for some micro stakes so we could learn other games but it faded before I ever got the chips in play (see my avatar). You could go non-denom or use tourney values like "1", "5" etc to help future-proof the set. I'm sure you know what you are doing but I felt compelled to share my experience :)

As for the chips, I think you'd have some pot confusion between the grey and blue. Best of luck with your set!

Just a quick word on micro cash sets. Be really, really sure you'll actually play those stakes often enough to warrant a custom set. There was some brief interest from my players for some micro stakes so we could learn other games but it faded before I ever got the chips in play (see my avatar). You could go non-denom or use tourney values like "1", "5" etc to help future-proof the set. I'm sure you know what you are doing but I felt compelled to share my experience :)

As for the chips, I think you'd have some pot confusion between the grey and blue. Best of luck with your set!
"I'm sure you know what you're doing" <~~~~ made me laugh... I'm a total noob..lol but thanks for your optimism. I kinda thought the same about the blue and grey but I figured it might not be as bad in person. I'll have to rethink it.

"I'm sure you know what you're doing" <~~~~ made me laugh... I'm a total noob..lol but thanks for your optimism. I kinda thought the same about the blue and grey but I figured it might not be as bad in person. I'll have to rethink it.
It's worth the expense of getting a sample set of colors before you order. You'll get to play with all the combinations and find what works for you.

A guy named @Pip17 creating a micro stakes set... Perfect!

At first glance, the nickel and quarter are too close. I wouldn't go with those colors unless you verify them with a color sample using the lowest lighting you will see in a game and are happy with the contrast.

Do you currently play 0.01/0.02?
I mostly play No Limit when I play but like one of the other guys that posted here I figured it would be fun for learning new games or playing with family who don't play for real money. AND OF COURSE.. IT'S A REASON TO HAVE MORE CHIPS!!!!!!!....LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom