Custom Metal Card Guards / Nevada Jack Card Guard (1 Viewer)

ABC Gifts and Awards

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
We've had these and have never put them on the website until now! 1.75" diameter metal card guard - weighs 24 grams. You can get our Nevada Jack card guard for $8 (free US shipping), or your own custom card guard for $12 (free US shipping). International customers email for shipping cost. The center area of the coin is customizable - customer must provide the print ready artwork for custom card guards.

You can order through our website at: Custom Metal Card Guard / Nevada Jack Card Guard

nevadajackcardguard.jpg

Are these brass, bronze,...?

One thing I always hated about playing around with metal coins is the metallic smell it leaves on my hands. I think some metals are more smelly than others.

The manufacturer says that the base coin is zinc. The customizable part is aluminum. We're all rubbing our fingers on the coins trying to see if there is any smell and none of us smell anything. (y) :thumbsup:

Thanks,
Gene

Are these brass, bronze,...?

One thing I always hated about playing around with metal coins is the metallic smell it leaves on my hands. I think some metals are more smelly than others.

No minimum qty on the customs? Is the printing surface a label, or permanently adhered to the metal somehow?

No minimum for the customs...you just need to provide the artwork. Different front/back is ok. Artwork is dyed into an aluminum disc that is adhered to the metal coin.

Thanks,
Gene

No minimum qty on the customs? Is the printing surface a label, or permanently adhered to the metal somehow?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom