Custom made high quality chips for high-end home game in Europe (1 Viewer)

I just remembered, Abbiati is amazing too for plastics, and they are cheaper than matsui and manufacture in europe, so shipping would be easier.

GPI's pricing structure would seem to indicate that *they* consider their very best chips to be plastics.
I wonder if that’s just because Plastic lasts a lot longer. Like, they’ll sell you clay for cheaper because they know you’re gonna need more in 5 years. But if you’re only gonna buy plastic from them once, they’ve got to really stick it to you.

I just remembered, Abbiati is amazing too for plastics, and they are cheaper than matsui and manufacture in europe, so shipping would be easier.
I thought for Abiatti the MOQ is something like 10,000 units.... So maybe cheaper per unit, but possibly bigger monetary commitment overall.

No, I was talking about 1k p set and they were fine with it
I stand corrected. I think I was remembering the MOQ for custom molds, and minimums with tooling fees. So maybe for standard edge spots etc, with no branding, the minimum is less. I remember reading something about tooling fees in the Crown Plaza GB.

No, I was talking about 1k p set and they were fine with it
You may be thinking about their ceramics, that's what they recommended to me in the beginning, they still haven't told me their plastics minimums though, still waiting on that.

You may be thinking about their ceramics, that's what they recommended to me in the beginning, they still haven't told me their plastics minimums though, still waiting on that.
Honestly I have to chack my emails, but I am fairly sure we were not discussing ceramics....

We talked about 1000-1200 set of

FULLGRAPHIC CHIP (page 3) ALIGNED diam. Ø 39 mm: unit cost per chip € 0,65
  • HYBRID CHIP (page 5) ALIGNED diam. Ø 39 mm: unit cost per chip € 0,82

We talked about 1000-1200 set of

FULLGRAPHIC CHIP (page 3) ALIGNED diam. Ø 39 mm: unit cost per chip € 0,65
  • HYBRID CHIP (page 5) ALIGNED diam. Ø 39 mm: unit cost per chip € 0,82
Yup, Ceramics.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom