Custom labelled plaques (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Was wondering what is available as far as blank plaques with inlays for vinyl labels. Never seen them before (searches don’t return much) and was thinking about possibly making some myself.

Do these exist outside of group buys with a high minimum order per label? Maybe I’m underestimating the workmanship that goes into them but it seems like it would be easy to make a fairly simple version with a slot for a vinyl label that could be printed to order at a low cost. Ideally I’d just buy them for a few dollars a piece but seems like they all have their own branding on it.

I've never seen a plaque with an inlay made by a company. I've seen some home-made simple plaques made with unrecessed acrylic and a printed transparent sticker. Some people get darnright creative.

Matsui makes plaques like that. Not sure about pricing/MOQ.

6673F193-A85E-427A-9ECE-BE210D0A3099.jpeg

yea I’ve seen those. I’m not a stickler for luxury but I feel like plaques should have a little more mmmph. They give off dice chip vibes.

the Matsuis look close to what I had in mind - Ive never see them for sale here. Emailed them about sales once and no response (their site directs me to a euro extension - not sure they cater to North America). Can’t imagine a direct custom order would be cheap.

does anyone else want something like this? I’ll be sure to post pics if I go through with making any - i think it would be a clear step up from the Alibaba’s / less intricate than the matsuis but with more interesting plastics.

Pretty sure Matsui would sell to you, though I agree that you might not get them for just a few dollars each. There have been a number of Matsui group buys and individual orders done from the US at least. I don’t know anyone on PCF other than @Pinball who has bought this style of Matsui plaques though, and he has some for sale here as a part of a set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom